Profile for A.Attwood > Reviews

Content by A.Attwood

A.Attwood

Hey, Diddle Diddle (Indestructibles)
Hey, Diddle Diddle (Indestructibles)
by Jonas Sickler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper book for babies, 11 Aug 2011
This is a brilliant little book for babies - just a few simple pages and the fact that it doesn't tear and they can teeth on it is brilliant. My daughter from around 3-4 months loves playing with it, screwing it up, turning the pages and generally trying to eat it, but it is indestructable as advertised! She's over a year old now and still loves playing with it. I would definitely recommend these books for babies.

Pop Up Friends with Hammer and Shape Sorter
Pop Up Friends with Hammer and Shape Sorter
Offered by MMP Living

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not really pop up., 11 Aug 2011
I'm not a fan of this toy at all - it felt really cheap and plasticy when we got it. When you press the buttons with the hammer or your hand for the shapes to pop up they hardly pop up at all - maybe only a couple of cm max so you just about see the face. It is of course durable as it's plastic and it was quite good as a shape sorter, but I didn't find it enjoyable to use with my 1 year old daughter.

Noisy Jungle (Usborne Busy Sounds)
Noisy Jungle (Usborne Busy Sounds)
by Sam Taplin
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Buttons hard to press!, 11 Aug 2011
I bought Noisy Zoo and Noisy Jungle for my 1 year old daughter.
While the graphics are good and simple I'm not that keen on some of the actual animal sounds (it's hard to describe but some just seem a bit wishy washy!) and the buttons are too hard for my daughter to press which kind of defeats the object of buying the book for her. Noisy jungle has very similar animal sounds to Noisy Zoo, so I think if you were buying for a slightly older child it would be worth buying, but only one of the books. This hasn't been the best buy for me unfortunately.

Noisy Zoo
Noisy Zoo
by Sam Taplin
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Buttons hard to press!, 11 Aug 2011
This review is from: Noisy Zoo (Board book)
I bought Noisy Zoo and Noisy Jungle for my 1 year old daughter.