Profile for Sue Cattle > Reviews

Sue Cattle (UK)

Green Waterproof Bench Pad ONLY for Keter Iceni & Eden Garden Benches
Green Waterproof Bench Pad ONLY for Keter Iceni & Eden Garden Benches
Offered by House Keeping

3.0 out of 5 stars Having said that it is comfortable to sit on and makes a good addition to ..., 24 July 2014
Fits the bench perfectly, but I thought it would have a plastic covering and be totally waterproof. The covering is some sort of water resistant fabric, the water does appear to shake off it but it leaves the fabric damp. Having said that it is comfortable to sit on and makes a good addition to a lovely garden seat.

The New Anchor Book of Freestyle Embroidery Stitches: Techniques and Designs (The New Anchor Embroidery Series)
by Anchor Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 Jun. 2013
Needed to brush up on my stitches and this really fitted the purpose. Good value for money too at under £5.

Van Dal Women's Edith Court Blk Ant Croc 0292150 5 UK E
Van Dal Women's Edith Court Blk Ant Croc 0292150 5 UK E

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be, 24 Mar. 2013
The quality of this shoe has decreased recently. The shoes are not as sturdy as they used to be.I have worn this style,for,several years. Probably van dal is using a different maker and the quality is not,so good to enable costs being saved.

Leifheit, Telegant 70 Allround Dryer
Leifheit, Telegant 70 Allround Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Leifheit dryer, Brilliant, 12 Dec. 2011
The item I purchased was a replacement for same which I purchased over 20 years ago. If you have limited space this dryer folds back onto itself and fits flush against the wall out of sight.

I believe it is made in Germany, I ordered it through Amazon and it arrived within 3 days.It was packed very well, unlike other stuff I have received and there is no difference in the good quality. Very often the quality of things today in far inferior to that purchased a couple of decades ago, but not in this case. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to purchase a dryer. Unfortunately, not cheap, but there if it lasts over 20 years it is worth it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars PVR-9300T, 2 Jan. 2009
I gave myself a present of the Humax PVR9300T for Christmas. Being a mere woman and slightly wary of new technology (God, its something else to get to grips with) and having in the process disposed of my much loved 18 year old video recorder and gone completely digital I am wondering why I did not buy one of these machines a long time ago. It is very easy to use, maybe I've not got to grips with all the facilities held therein but the quality of recorded picture and storage facility is great and no more video tapes cluttering up the house. On the question of the fan, yes it is noisy but you get used to it and as I have the tv quite loud anyway it does not really bother me. So its thumbs up for me and I am now comtemplating buying the smaller version for my bedroom. Only drawback I can see is that I am without the facility of recording downstairs and then taking the tape out of the machine and putting in my video recorder to watch when I am in bed.