Profile for Tess > Reviews

Tess

Tree of Life Figs Lerida 1 Kg
Tree of Life Figs Lerida 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 3 Mar 2014
These figs are delicious and I would be tempted to order them again once I've run out. Lovely flavour. Would recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Mar 2014
I'm pleased with this iron. Yes, the cord is a bit on the short side but that doesn't affect me as its long enough for my purpose. The different coloured lights shine according to the temperature selection and although this is slightly gimmicky its still effective.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 2.5 ml No.1 Luminous Radiance Radiant Touch Concealer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it, 3 Mar 2014
This product has often been recommended to me, but this is the first time I've actually bought it. I find it very easy to apply to the face and it covers any blemishes with accurate ease.

Tree of Life  Apricots Unsulphured 500 g (Pack of 3) (Organic)
Tree of Life Apricots Unsulphured 500 g (Pack of 3) (Organic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Mar 2014
Lovely sweet apricots. Would recommend them cut into pieces and added to porridge for a delicious breakfast. Sent quickly too.

Raisins (1kg)
Raisins (1kg)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Raisins (1kg) (Misc.)
Nice flavour, although a little on the small side. I would recommend these because they taste good and you get a lot for your money.

Ingredients Pantry Ground Almonds Nuts 1 Kg
Ingredients Pantry Ground Almonds Nuts 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 13 Dec 2013
I would recommend these ground almonds as they are not too finely ground which gives a better texture than most.

Schwarzkopf Pro Styling Heat Protection Straightening Spray 200 ml
Schwarzkopf Pro Styling Heat Protection Straightening Spray 200 ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Schwarzkopf Pro Styling, 7 Oct 2012
This product works very well on my hair. Once sprayed on freshly dried hair it protects and holds firm all the sections of hair I'm using with my straighteners. The result lasts all day, with the help of a little hairspray. If I didn't use this product my hair would just flop!

SPECIFIQUE soin densitive GL spray 125 ml
SPECIFIQUE soin densitive GL spray 125 ml
Offered by LookBeautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Kerastase Specifique Lotion Densitive GL, 31 May 2012
Very good product which seems to work well on my hair and just gives it a little lift where needed.