Profile for Linda L Paterson > Reviews

Content by Linda L Paterson

Linda L Paterson

Kiddylicious Blackcurrant and Apple Smoothie Melts 6g, (Pack of 16)
Kiddylicious Blackcurrant and Apple Smoothie Melts 6g, (Pack of 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 16 Oct. 2013
My son loves these. They are great to have in the backpack for a wholesome snack to take with us anywhere.

Kiddylicious Mango, Banana and Passion Fruit Smoothie Melts 6g, (Pack of 16)
Kiddylicious Mango, Banana and Passion Fruit Smoothie Melts 6g, (Pack of 16)
Offered by Bivyz Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 16 Oct. 2013

Kiddylicious Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Melts 6g, (Pack of 16)
Kiddylicious Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Melts 6g, (Pack of 16)
Offered by Bivyz Bargains

Octonauts My 1st Ride On
Octonauts My 1st Ride On

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
This toy looks good, but it is terrible to use.

My son smiled broadly when he saw it and when he first sat on it and grabbed the wheel, but it tipped over as soon as he tried to move on it. He liked the look of it, so he kept trying to ride it or walk holding onto it, but it just made him cry because it kept tipping over and scaring him.

Also, the storage under the seat is a joke. The seat does in fact lift up, but I've yet to find a toy that would fit in the awkward and tiny "storage" space.

We have only had this toy for a few days, and the wheels have fallen off twice.

My son seems to have given up on trying to play with the car, but he still enjoys the phone. At least that hasn't hurt or scared him.

The Shepherd
The Shepherd

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute drivel, start to finish, 21 May 2011
This review is from: The Shepherd (Kindle Edition)
Terrible book. Started out dreadful, and kept getting worse. Even for free it was a rip off. Only finished it to see if it ever got any better, and was amazed as it just got worse and worse. Total waste of time.

Boys Black Airwalk Leather Skate Trainers - Black/Grey/White - UK SIZE 6
Boys Black Airwalk Leather Skate Trainers - Black/Grey/White - UK SIZE 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes, 23 Nov. 2010
I got my last pair of Airwalks over a decade ago. They lasted so well that I thought I should get another pair. I don't like these as much as the other ones - they look a bit too much like regular basketball shoes instead of skate shoes. But they are comfortable, and I hope they will last as well as the previous pair.