Profile for A. Davies > Reviews

M8 Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Mount for TiGRA BikeCONSOLE Phone Cases / Holders
M8 Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Mount for TiGRA BikeCONSOLE Phone Cases / Holders
Offered by Buybits Addons

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 April 2014
Yet to fit but looks just the job. Ram mount and arm are genuine ram. Clips to the case as the standard one doea and locks in place.

MiEco GU10 LED Bulb 4 Watt - Warm White Dimmable(LED Dimmer Switch Required) - 320 Lumens - 120º Beam Angle - Aluminium heat Sync to Ensure 50,000 hour lifespan
Offered by OnlineLEDoutlet

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for LED, 23 April 2014
So so. I havr rated it 4 and not lower because I think it may be me expecting too much from the technology. Work well. Dim well. But the light is very harsh still. I was determine to save some energy so snuck these in while the wife wasn't looking. It took her all of 10 mins to notice the difference and not like it

WD TV Play Media Player
WD TV Play Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little media streamer, 23 April 2014
For the money I can't fault this little gadget. Bought for the bedroom to access netflicks and stream media from the pc. Handy radio app also and works well with a usb stick for browsing photos or viewing other movie files. I'd like access to a few more standard players like 4 and itv player.

Kriega US5 Accessory/Fender Pack
Kriega US5 Accessory/Fender Pack
Offered by DAYTONA MOTORCYCLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bike bags I've ever bought, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Kriega US5 Accessory/Fender Pack
I have used other kriega gear before and wanted this to add to my collection. Small bag absolutely water tight ideal for strapping to the back of yout bike for tools. I bought two. One for the back and one to clip on my hydro pack for extra space.

AURAGLOW 10w Remote Control Colour Changing LED Light Bulb B22, Super Bright Warm White Dimmable Version - 2nd Gen
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job for me., 23 April 2014
Bought this as a bit of fun for my daughters room when we were redecorating. She loves it... much to mums dismay who spent weeks picking scatter cushions and wallpaper to find she likes the multi coloured bulb better.

As others have said. It isn't the brightest. It's just about OK in a 3m by 3m room. White has a bit of a blueish tinge like many LEDs. But bought for what I bought it for it's great and when she leaves the light on like she will it's only wasting a quarter of our energy than the normal bulb. :-)

2 Batteries for gopro 3+ and gopro black silver white ** UK charger ** Capacity : 1200mAh ** Car charging adapter - Protection case - US / europe plug MP EXTRA®
Offered by ENERGY PRO SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars great package, 6 Feb 2013
I haven't had chance to field test these yet but will report back after the weekends outing. The bundle is as described and comes with the charger, mains lead, 12v lead, 2 batteries and two cases.

The cases are neat and handy to carry your spares around and the charger works as expected. So far, I'd say good value for money.

Apple iPad iPAD 2 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit
Apple iPad iPAD 2 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars APD, 18 Jun 2012
Works a treat on ipad3. Bought this despite some negative reviews because of the price. Some comments that might be useful. 1. If using as card reader make sure you switch the little switch to card mode. 2. Be patient if you have a full card. I tried it with a nearly full 4gb SD card and I initially thought it wasn't working but the iPad doesn't seem to open it until it's created thumbnails of all your pics. 3. If you want a quick way of checking it is recognised, first open photo's on you iPad and then plug it in. You should very quickly see a camera menu appear at the top. If you have a lot of pics it will take time to open all but you can see it working rather just think it's not recognised.

Other points, also let me open pictures on an iPhone by plugging the iPhone into the USB. It wouldn't open my android device over the USB, but hey for 3 quid, can't expect everything I suspect the real apple one wouldn't either. :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2012 4:03 PM BST