Profile for rbcd > Reviews

rbcd

walimex pro easyCover Silicone Protection Cover for Nikon D7000
walimex pro easyCover Silicone Protection Cover for Nikon D7000

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't feel safe with this on…, 19 April 2013
Well it fitted well and seemed like it would protect my camera body but … when on the camera it was very slippery. So much so that I was worried the camera would actually lip out of my hand!

In addition to being worried it'd slip I didn't like the feel of the camera in my hand with the silicone over on. I finally decided that the D7000 is such a nice camera to hold without the cover I'd be better off not using it. I'm not prepared to risk my expensive lenses just to protect the camera body.

Manfrotto UNICA III Stile Messenger Bag - Bungee Cord
Manfrotto UNICA III Stile Messenger Bag - Bungee Cord

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you don't have a lot of camera equipment., 19 April 2013
I've been looking for the right camera bag for a while now, and his is the third I have tried. The materials are good and the quality is good.
However I have a lot of valuable equipment I want to carry safely and this bag didn't do the job! Although the dimensions are large enough on paper, the inside is not suitable for a lot of camera gear. This is because the Velcro dividers can only be used in under half the bag. The rest of the bag has smooth sides that you cannot stick the Velcro to! I could not fit my D7000 with a 24-70 and 80-200 lenses. Unless of course I wanted them lying down and bumping into stuff - thus potentially damaging the lenses.

So if you have a camera with one lens and want room for non-camera stuff too, then it's a god bag, but if you want to carry a lot of camera gear then I wouldn't recommend this bag.

Crumpler Quick Escape 800 Camera Bag Grey
Crumpler Quick Escape 800 Camera Bag Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed ok … but smaller than advertised., 7 April 2013
Good material, and nice pockets, plus fitted the iPad well, but the main compartment was too small for my D7000 along with 2 lenses and a SB-600 flash.

VS2028-3XL Black Patterned Great Mens Vests Cufflinks Hanky Ascot Tie By Y&G
VS2028-3XL Black Patterned Great Mens Vests Cufflinks Hanky Ascot Tie By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but very small, 3 April 2013
The actual product seemed fine and ok quality. However the description indicated this was a 3XL size, but actually a XXL size (and small at that)! When sending back found out this was the largest they do. Fortunately I have amazon prime so could return without incurring any cost.
Be careful as the sizing is not accurate.

20 x Stretchy Smiley Men Party Bags Fillers
20 x Stretchy Smiley Men Party Bags Fillers
Offered by WHOLESALE PRICE DEALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Gone down well with the kids., 3 April 2013
These are cheap and cheerful and work well as prizes for he children in class. The children like hem and they see to last longer than I was expecting.

Box of 48 Flying Gilder Plane Kits [Toy]
Box of 48 Flying Gilder Plane Kits [Toy]
Offered by Top Value Prices

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 3 April 2013
I bought these as prizes for the children in class. They go down really well. Not expensive but do the job. Like other similar gliders they won't last long as children throw them (well they are toy gliders after all!!!) but last long enough for th price.

MANNA iPhone 5 iPhone 5S iPhone SE Case Leather Flip Case Folio Cover Wallet Cover | High-Quality Genuine Leather | Black
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPhone case I've owned, 31 Mar. 2013
As I say in the title it's he best iPhone case that I've owned. I can put phone in and out regularly without it getting loose. Protects the screen well. Looks good.
Unlike many other cases you can charge the phone without taking it out of the case.

Sennheiser EZX 60 Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headset with Ear Hook
Sennheiser EZX 60 Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headset with Ear Hook

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 31 Mar. 2013
Works well with the iPhone. Seems to last a long time between charges and I like that it turns itself off automatically after a while.

iGadgitz Silver Carbonfibre Style with Hard Back 'Cover Mate Plus' Case Cover for Apple iPad 2, 3 & New iPad 4 with Retina Display 16GB 32GB 64GB. With Sleep/Wake Function.
Offered by iGadgitz

2.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 6 months, 31 Mar. 2013
This case seemed really good to start with. Fitted well and looked good. However after only 6 months (I bought the case in September 2012) one of the corners has snapped off and it therefore no longer holds the iPad in place.

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Grey)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab case, 15 Nov. 2011
This case seems really good. I had previously tried the apple smart cover but it he iPad 2 wild slip off when stood up to use as a screen.
This case protects the pad well (both back and front) and works well for typing or as a stand. It does not add a lot of bulk to the iPad so it is still quite slim.
I had read reviews that the magnet was not strong so the case could open unintentionally but it seems good to me.
I would definitely recommend this.