Profile for Mrs. M. Watson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Watson

Mrs. M. Watson (Leeds, UK)

The Little Raindrop (Picture Storybooks) (Picture Flats)
The Little Raindrop (Picture Storybooks) (Picture Flats)
by Joanna Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 15 April 2013
I recently bought this book after it was recommended to me and I have to say that I was highly impressed. The story is captivating and the pictures are just beautiful. My two children love this book and the story inspired a number of questions about the water cycle. In fact, my eldest recognised the fact that it is a never-ending cycle and that the raindrop's journey was starting all over again - so there is an added bonus that it is also highly educational too!

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suzanne Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonder for new mums!, 7 Jan. 2009
I've just had my second baby so have no time, energy or money to visit a gym. I tried this video to target my problem areas and have fallen in love with it. I can always manage 10min a day no matter how stressful or tiring the day has been and I can really feel the muscles burn the next day!

I'm already eyeing up the 10 min dance video to perhaps do during the day with my eldest...
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2012 6:31 AM GMT