Profile for Bear > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Suma Almonds 1 kg
Suma Almonds 1 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Suma Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
These seemed to last for ages and I didn't get any of those weird tasting bitter horrible almonds in them.

Together Vitamin C with Bioflavonoid Capsules - Pack of 30 Capsules
Together Vitamin C with Bioflavonoid Capsules - Pack of 30 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells really strong..., 11 Aug 2014
These actually really smell really strong, I was afraid of taking them in case they make me burp and I taste it and feel sick. I mean maybe they work and are good but I would never know. My bin got to benefit them instead.

Samrick Samsung Micro USB Charger for Galaxy S I9000/Galaxy S2 I9100/Galaxy ACE S5830/Galaxy Mini S5570/Wave S8500/Wave 2 S8530/Galaxy Apollo I5801/Galaxy Europa I5500/Galaxy W I8150/Galaxy Nexus I9250/Galaxy Note N7000 I9220/Wave 3 S8600
Offered by eZee Trade

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes quiet buzzing noise but works, 11 Aug 2014
Sometimes when its plugged in it makes a very high pitched (kind of quiet) buzzing noise. Which is weird. I have very good hearing. Anyway apart from that it's fine, it works. It does its job.

Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets
Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for certain types of pipes, 11 Aug 2014
Found out after buying this that it cannot be used on copper, aluminium or zinc pipes. Which is a fail as my pipes fall into these categories. However this was not even mentioned ANYWHERE in the description so if you have any of these pipes don't buy this as they will not even refund you. :|

High Grade - USB 3.0 Cable for Western Digital / WD / Seagate / Clickfree / Toshiba / Samsung Portable Hard Drive - Length: 50cm - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

3.0 out of 5 stars Stiff lead, Not that long, 11 Aug 2014
This lead does the job but it is very stiff compared to my last lead. It's also a bit shorter than my last lead (it's about 30cm) which when combined with the fact that it's not very flexible it is a bit of a problem. When plugging i my removal hard drive, I need to angle the hard drive once the lead is connected on both ends so it does not pop out and mess up my drive. This is what I am scared of..... so watch out.

PitROK Crystal Roll-On Deodorant for Women 50ml
PitROK Crystal Roll-On Deodorant for Women 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells like babies, be careful on sensitive skin, 11 Aug 2014
It smells like babies but I can only use it under my armpits as the skin on my chest is very sensitive and maybe the salts in it are too irritating. I don't really seem to ever smell sweaty after using their products which is a thing I like.

Osco Mesh Waste Bin Lightweight Sturdy Scratch-resistant W275xH350mm Black Ref WB35 B
Offered by Relyonus Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, nice size, 11 Aug 2014
I like this. It's a nice size, doesn't fill up after putting 2 things in there unlike my previous bin and it can suit any environment, from an office to a bedroom etc. It feels like a good quality too.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee 170 g Original Lotion
Burt's Bees Baby Bee 170 g Original Lotion

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells soo weird +_+, 11 Aug 2014
Sorry this smells soo weird I had to give it away. It smells really strong..... maybe like calendula mixed with a bunch of other strange scented ingredients. If I put this on all over my body I think it would have been too much to bear. I only put a little bit on my hand and it was strong enough! It did feel moisturising on the back of my hand but I really can't do that smell.

Burt's Bees Cocoa Butter Body Lotion 170g
Burt's Bees Cocoa Butter Body Lotion 170g

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells like sun cream... but good for dry skin, 11 Aug 2014
It actually smells like sun cream. If anyone likes this then read on. The thing I appreciate about this cream is that it's thick enough to keep my dry skin moisturised and it has a ton of nice ingredients. But I can't do smelling of sun cream all year round, sorry Burt. If only you made this smell like heaven...

biOrganics - Remoist NOW - leave-in moisturising conditioner 250ml
biOrganics - Remoist NOW - leave-in moisturising conditioner 250ml
Offered by Natural & Cruelty Free Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird texture once applied, sweet 'foamy' smell, 11 Aug 2014
This product is weird. I actually have suspicions that the other reviews are fake (as there arent many, all are 5 star and no one even described the product, they just appeared to brag about how 'it works', not only that but 5/6 reviews all have only reviewed under 5 products ALL FROM THE SAME BRAND! Either a mere coincidence or some die hard fans out there) -or, maybe it's just me.

Anyway, the product is very thick in texture although it is light and it does not run when you attempt to pour it (take note if you wanted something runny), it has no slip in my opinion, a weird texture when you put it in and leaves your fingertips feeling strange and 'coated'. It smells similar to strong marshmallows or those weird foamy sweets. I don't really think it made a difference to my hair in regards to softness. I didn't like this over priced product at all. Maybe it just isn't right for me with my 4a textured hair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2014 1:15 PM BST