Profile for Bear > Reviews

Content by Bear

Bear

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Fashion Portable Clear Transparency My Bottle Sport Plastic Fruit Juice Water Cup 500ML

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good design bottle, 19 May 2015
Good quality bottle compared to the ones you can get on Ebay with 2 for the price of one from China. The text on this bottle is not rubbing off as quickly as the one from China. It has a weird mouth piece in it as well to compensate for the wide opening which stops you from accidentally pouring the whole bottle on your face -the mouth piece limits the amount of water that comes through to a controllable flow. It's also useful if you wanted to shove a bunch of ice cubes in it to keep your water nice and cool or if you wanted to shove some small fruit like strawberries or blueberries for a burst of your 5 a day.

Carol Shoes Women's Sweet New Style Low Heel Bows Court Shoes (7.5, Beige)
Carol Shoes Women's Sweet New Style Low Heel Bows Court Shoes (7.5, Beige)
Offered by Carol_Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty shoes but get a bigger size, 19 May 2015
I am a size 7 and these felt like a 6. They are pretty shoes though, I love the glittered accents but I couldn't even get them on my feet!

Carol Shoes Women's Elegant New Style Low Heel Bows Court Shoes (7.5, Beige)
Carol Shoes Women's Elegant New Style Low Heel Bows Court Shoes (7.5, Beige)
Offered by Carol_Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfct fit but shape of shoes makes feet look bigger, 19 May 2015
Perfect fit, nice quality, nice height heel -only thing is I didn't like the colour in person or the fit on me. They made my size 7 feet look huge! -_-'

Chocolate Digestive Handbag/Button Mirror
Chocolate Digestive Handbag/Button Mirror
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't mind me a real chocolate biscuit now..., 19 May 2015
Hehe I love this! If only it was more realistic. For instance imagine if it opened like one of those clam mirrors and the back was like the underside of the classic digestive, it would protect the mirror on the back and it would make it look more edible. Or maybe they didn't design it like that on purpose in case people accidentally mistake it for the real thing :)

Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Offered by sunflower2113

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 'scrub' enough for me....., 19 May 2015
OK so this stuff is definitely a scrub. I don't get how people are saying it's a cream... maybe they just mean a creamy scrub which it is.
It smells like musk and mature ladies perfume and the scrubbing particles are very fine -kind of similar to scrubbing the face with baking soda. I think this product is suitable for those who have sensitive skin or people who like to scrub every day but not suitable for those who like a thorough scrub 1-3 times a week. I can't comment on it's ability to lighten blemishes as I haven't used it consistently enough because of its lack of scrubbing particles. I find myself trying to use more of the product to get more of scrub but to no avail so I will end up getting through this tub quicker than usual which makes the product not worth the money for the amount to me.

Bel Essence - Intensive All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Reduce the Appearance of Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally - 1.5oz
Offered by Best Health Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont know if it's just me but this smells like olives..., 9 May 2015
I can't really comment on how good the product is because I only used a tiny finger-print sized amount, so this review is just a 'first impression' review. My nose does not agree with the smell! If anyone has ever bought argan oil (the one that smells like olives) it smells just like this. I didn't feel comfortable after rubbing it in as I felt like I'd just smeared a handful of olives all over my face. As you guessed, I'm not the biggest olive fan. It doesn't even have olive oil in it yet it smelt so strong once on my face! Either the smell went away after a little while or my nose got used to the smell and couldn't smell it any more as perfume works. I don't know why Bel Essence didn't use the type of argan oil that doesn't smell... (doesn't mean that there are more nutrients in the smelly kind as the one I found that is unscented was organic and unrefined) The first day I opened the cream it just smelt neutral so I don't know why it smells so distinctive now. Don't know if it has anything to do with the air getting to it after I opened it somehow or because I have a cold and maybe I'm just feeling a bit better today and can actually smell it. :D Or maybe it was just a different batch of cream being as its mostly natural? Either way, this product wasn't for me. Might be good for others though so if my review hasn't put you off, give it a chance! You can even buy mine off me!

Genuine Apple Macbook Pro 85W Original Magsafe Adapter / Charger - Model A1222 A1290 A1172 - Includes UK Plug - L-Tip Connector

3.0 out of 5 stars Loud buzzing whilst charging, 1 May 2015
I wonder if this is actually a genuine Apple charger. It looks and feels like one and it charges fine, only thing is, the one that I received really buzzes when it's charging.

Jordans Country Chunky Nuts Crisp 850 g (Pack of 3)
Jordans Country Chunky Nuts Crisp 850 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Delicious cereal, 1 May 2015
I've always loved this cereal! But thought it's quite expensive in the shops, if only I could find it cheaper online... This product was a very good offer in terms of price. I had hit the jack pot! It's such a shame that they don't stock it any more...

STRONG ADHESIVE GLUE FOR SHOES LEATHER RUBBER FELT NYLON LEATHERETTE FABRICS 20ml new
Offered by The Tuning-Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe glue? Really?, 1 May 2015
This glue doesn't seem that strong when it's supposed to be shoe glue. Loctite feels way stronger than this. Or maybe it's just me....

Bragg Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar 946Ml
Bragg Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar 946Ml
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product!, 18 April 2015
Nothing to complain about here. It's a quality product, I tried another brand that I found on Amazon once but nothing really compares to this. I always turn to this whenever I've got a bit of a cold, I just have 2 teaspoons with honey in hot water as I can't have lemon (lemon and honey for colds!) and it tastes fine, people might think it tastes horrible because it's vinegar but it doesn't. It tastes soo refreshing cold as well and I find that it's better as I can get away with maybe a third teaspoon of the vinegar and less of honey which is better for you. It has a looooottttt of health benefits (just google them) and this is definitely my go to whenever I have a problem with my health or even skin or hair problems. It's amazing. Only thing is, that mother stuff doesn't always look very nice especially when you get to near the end of the bottle or when you see it floating in your tea... but if I'm that fussed I'll just spoon the one bit out and that's no problem. It's the 'mother' in it that makes it so good for your health anyway so I don't mind! (For all who don't know the 'mother' is this brown stuff that resides in the vinegar making it more nutritious and making the vinegar cloudy which makes this vinegar better than those Apple cider vinegar's in Sainsburys which are as clear as the glass they are in, filtered to have most of the nutrients taken out of them!) anyway. God stuff. Buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9