Profile for Bear > Reviews

Content by Bear

Bear

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
GizzmoHeaven 5 Metre Micro USB Cable High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charging Cable Premium Quality Lead For Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and More
Offered by GizzmoHeaven

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine didn't work. Test as soon as it arrives!, 9 Jun. 2016
I bought this lead and it didn't even work. Went straight in the bin. It was a nice length though if you need an extra long charger. Maybe mine was just defective though. I would suggest testing this lead straight after purchase and contacting the seller if it doesn't work. I left it for too long...

South Beach Womens Spirit Black Crop Top - Size Small
South Beach Womens Spirit Black Crop Top - Size Small
Offered by Martildo

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it! But beware of fall out if you have bigger cups, 9 Jun. 2016
I love this bra! It is so comfy, looks so good on and has removable padding. The only thing I would pick at, having D cups they actually fall out of this because the cut at the front is quite low. For now I just pinned it in the front to close it up a bit as an instant fix but it is nothing that a few stitches can't fix.

Marigold Foods Gravy Mix Powder 1, 10g
Marigold Foods Gravy Mix Powder 1, 10g
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

2.0 out of 5 stars It's okay but .........could be better., 23 Feb. 2016
After being a loyal Sainsbury's Gravy Powder girl, I decided that I wanted a change of course as I wanted to try something that was organic and better for me. Upon buying this product, at first glance the powder is like a beige-brown in colour. When adding it in my gravy, I found that I needed to add quite a bit of the product to get the gravy to actually thicken, which I didn't like as it meant that the product is less value for money as it doesn't seem to last as long as I would like. Also, the flavour is quite weak and is not quite 'dark and rich' as I would have hoped. I find that I have to flood my gravy with lots of dark soy sauce and extra seasonings to bring a deeper flavour and richness to the gravy. If you're into bland, weak tasting gravy then this might be good for you, but I personally just feel like making my own now as I would get a lot more in terms of both flavour and amount for my money.

ATLANTA BLACK PEN TIDY DESK ROUND TUBE HOLDER
ATLANTA BLACK PEN TIDY DESK ROUND TUBE HOLDER
Offered by stationery sh0p

5.0 out of 5 stars What is there to complain about!, 13 Feb. 2016
No complaints whatsoever. Keeps my desk tidy and all those loose pens rolling around in my drawer now have a home.

MEN'S STYLISH PLAIN LEATHER TROUSER BELT: Made by FOREST BELT Co : BLACK : BROWN : UP TO 56" WAIST (MEDIUM 32" - 36", BLACK)
Offered by GENTS BELTS UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run big/not enough holes. Order a size smaller!, 13 Feb. 2016
It is a very nice quality belt but the only thing I would pick at is the holes for the buckle. It has 5 holes only on it which are not enough and cause the belt to be too big. My husband is a 32 waist so I ordered a medium and he said it is too big and needs more holes in it. I am going to pop my own holes in with a cork screw though to avoid the whole 'refund/exchange' hassle, but for anyone out there who is thinking of buying, order a size smaller or be prepared to pop in your own additional belt holes!

Futuro Fashion Winter Style Full Length Very Warm Thick Heavy Cotton Stirrup Leggings (Fleece Inside) Sizes 8-22 LS
Offered by Futuro Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish these were lined and more stretchy..., 13 Feb. 2016
They fit ok, I just feel like maybe for a girl of 5"7 it could be a tad bit longer to help keep it from sitting underneath my crotch as when I try and pull them up, of course I am halted with how much I am able to pull them up due to the stirrups on the feet. They are also not 'very warm' as according to me! I went out wearing them today in with thick (200D) tights on top in weather that was 7 degrees celcuis and I still felt the cold. I am very cold sensitive though so unless it's just me... But I find that the warmest leggings are the fleece lined ones that are stretchy as they have a bit more give. These are just thick stretchy cotton, it is not lined. It would also be nice if they were seamless.The only reason I bought these though was because at least with the stirrups, when I am wearing all my other layers to keep the winter cold away, they do not show with tights on top as opposed to when I wear my thermal standard leggings as you can see where they stop at my ankles under the tights! Not a bad thing if I was wearing high boots to cover but I don't always wear high boots.

BACKLESS BRA STRAP LOW BACK STRAP CONVERTER - Chose your colour WHITE - BLACK or NUDE or Buy All 3 & Save £2.00 (WHITE)
Offered by LIN_M

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine broke straight away., 13 Feb. 2016
I opened up the package after it arrived, attached it to my bra and one end of the band jumped off the hooks. Basically it broke the instant I attached it to my bra and pulled it up. Contacted the seller and received a full refund though and it was written off as a defective product but I didn't make a repurchase so I will never know if this product is actually good or not. It would have been a good idea if maybe they had a version with 3 hooks as well for those wide 3 hook bra's. It is worth a try if it will be useful to you though but it is just unfortunate that I didn't have a very good experience with this product myself.

Enwis Suspenders Braces Polyester Elastic Adjustable Clip-On Stripe Brown Beige 43"in length 1.4"in Width
Offered by Enwis2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully designed, grips were fine on this end, 13 Feb. 2016
Beautifully designed braces. My husband wore these for the wedding. I love the fact that they can simply clip on to any trousers unlike traditional braces that require trousers with buttons in certain places to button onto. They are also very affordable! £6 for braces is much nicer than paying £10. They did not let him down and ping off either so the grips were fine for him. Bare in mind he is around 5"8 or 5"9 in height... don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor 250 ml
Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor 250 ml
Offered by UniStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Strengthens hair but need to follow up with a deep conditioning treatment after, 13 Feb. 2016
I actually have respect for this product. It is loaded with natural ingredients and actually strengthens my 4a hair. Only thing I would fuss about is the fact that it makes it a little dry afterwards but it is not supposed to be a deep conditioner, it is a strengthening treatment that is left on for 10 minutes so I always follow up with a deep conditioner to bring back any lost moisture. It is definitely a good choice to try out if your hair is breaking but certainly does not mean you can go ahead and mistreat your hair afterwards as if it has some kind of new found bionic strength! As like a lot of other Giovanni products, this also smells kind of like sherbert. It is a nice texture that feels thick but does not leave the hair feeling coated with gunk, it feels like it actually gets into the hair which is due to having no silicones in it.

Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow and Restore Shampoo 482 ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice ingredients but caused unruly tagles and forced me to trim unnecessarily, 21 Jan. 2016
I have used this shampoo a few times now. I was attracted to the mass of amazing ingredients in it and the fact that although its a clarifying shampoo it doesn't have any sulfates in it (it cleans your hair with vinegar), which means that after use, my hair is not literally squeakingly-clean and completely stripped of all its natral oils like when using a normal sulfate shampoo (which is a bad thing). After using this, it does feel clean but however I have noticed, every single time I use this product, my ends become so tangly I need to always trim afterwards and if I don't my hair is so unruly and is in a bad state and takes me twice as long to style as it keeps knotting up and breaking. The annoying this is, I never actually need a trim before I go to use this product, so it seems to be entirely this product's doings. The last time I used it was the worst experience for me. My already naturally dry 4a hair became EXTREMELY dry and literally felt like straw, as if I had used some kind of torturing device on my hair or a harsh hair-eroding product. I had to deep condition my hair twice the week after as opposed to once per week, and even then it still wasn't as soft as it usually was. I did an apple cider vinegar final rinse a few days later after washing and it feels like it's in a better state but still feels a bit dry despite all the natural oils, leave-ins and deep conditioners I use on it. So even though I have only used as little product to measure up to approximately the top of the label, I am now going to have to throw this one out as my hair completely disagrees with it. It's unfortunate as well because the ingredients are delicious and the product sounds really promising. But sadly this was not for me. I would say it is worth a try though as everyone's hair is different.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14