Profile for Bear > Reviews

Content by Bear

Bear

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Genuine Apple Macbook Pro 85W Original Magsafe Adapter / Charger - Model A1222 A1290 A1172 - Includes UK Plug - L-Tip Connector

3.0 out of 5 stars Loud buzzing whilst charging, 1 May 2015
I wonder if this is actually a genuine Apple charger. It looks and feels like one and it charges fine, only thing is, the one that I received really buzzes when it's charging.

Jordans Country Chunky Nuts Crisp 850 g (Pack of 3)
Jordans Country Chunky Nuts Crisp 850 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Delicious cereal, 1 May 2015
I've always loved this cereal! But thought it's quite expensive in the shops, if only I could find it cheaper online... This product was a very good offer in terms of price. I had hit the jack pot! It's such a shame that they don't stock it any more...

STRONG ADHESIVE GLUE FOR SHOES LEATHER RUBBER FELT NYLON LEATHERETTE FABRICS 20ml new
Offered by BRIS Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe glue? Really?, 1 May 2015
This glue doesn't seem that strong when it's supposed to be shoe glue. Loctite feels way stronger than this. Or maybe it's just me....

Bragg Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar 946Ml
Bragg Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar 946Ml
Offered by Omninatural

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product!, 18 April 2015
Nothing to complain about here. It's a quality product, I tried another brand that I found on Amazon once but nothing really compares to this. I always turn to this whenever I've got a bit of a cold, I just have 2 teaspoons with honey in hot water as I can't have lemon (lemon and honey for colds!) and it tastes fine, people might think it tastes horrible because it's vinegar but it doesn't. It tastes soo refreshing cold as well and I find that it's better as I can get away with maybe a third teaspoon of the vinegar and less of honey which is better for you. It has a looooottttt of health benefits (just google them) and this is definitely my go to whenever I have a problem with my health or even skin or hair problems. It's amazing. Only thing is, that mother stuff doesn't always look very nice especially when you get to near the end of the bottle or when you see it floating in your tea... but if I'm that fussed I'll just spoon the one bit out and that's no problem. It's the 'mother' in it that makes it so good for your health anyway so I don't mind! (For all who don't know the 'mother' is this brown stuff that resides in the vinegar making it more nutritious and making the vinegar cloudy which makes this vinegar better than those Apple cider vinegar's in Sainsburys which are as clear as the glass they are in, filtered to have most of the nutrients taken out of them!) anyway. God stuff. Buy it.

Quail Ceramics Hamster salt & pepper pots
Quail Ceramics Hamster salt & pepper pots

4.0 out of 5 stars Soo cute! Watch they don't raid your pantaries though..., 18 April 2015
These are so adorable! Bought these some time ago as I just couldn't resist. they are the right size for hamsters as well. And in terms of telling the difference, they do have tiny differences. One is facing front on and the other looks like he is looking slightly to the side and one of his paws is a bit higher than the other. Obviously as well, salt has one hole on his head and pepper has 3. I thought I'd get confused with which is which before I bought them but it's fine. Only thing is they are very orange on their backs, if they were just a little bit more brown to balance out how black their eyes were it would be nicer but hey, they are cute little chups that would make any animal lover smile as they enter the dining room so I can't complain! Just watch out for rodent hating Auntie Margaret in case she thinks they're real and tries to destroy them...

Little Mistress Women's Embellished Neck Sleeveless Dress, Pink (Magenta), Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, nice price!, 18 April 2015
Nice dress, nice price, colour is more or less accurate to description and it fits nicely. Only thing is that it's not suitable for my liking. Also they silver beading looks like a much darker grey than in the picture which some might like more than others. Nice dress though!

HE03923HP10, Hot Pink, 10UK, Ever Pretty Double V-neck Ombre Hot Pink Ruched Waist Homecoming Dress 03923
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but bad quality, 18 April 2015
It looks like a really nice dress, it's a nice style and a nice colour; I like the ombre on the bottom it makes it look like a flower. Only thing is, it is very cheaply made, the quality of the material is unsatisfactory and the dress is much larger than size.

Booja Booja Organic Truffles Selection Gift Box 138 g
Booja Booja Organic Truffles Selection Gift Box 138 g
Offered by Best4Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... creamy... doesn' taste like dark chocolate, tastes better!, 17 April 2015
I'm sorry but these chocolates are AMAZING! They make me want to cry. Being a dairy free girl, I almost forgot how chocolate tasted. Even when I ate chocolate before I became intolerant, I never thought chocolate was all that. A few days ago I just really wanted to try these as I found out they were dairy free and wanted to see what everyone was raving about. I don't regret it in the least! Even though they are dark chocolate, it only seems like the outer shell was dark and the smooth chocolate inside didn't taste dark at all. I don't usually like dark chocolate but oh my, these chocolates are something else! Got to admit, a girl needs some good chocolates every once in a while.
I will rank the chocolates in order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd place etc: 1st place goes to the Hazelnut one, it actually reminded me of Ferrero Rocher, one of those forbidden chocolates that I so loved but can't eat any more. Beautiful! 2nd place goes to the banana one, it was sooo creamy and smooth and the banana taste is very delicate. 3rd place goes to Almond Caramel, it might have beaten the banana one if the little caramel bits didn't insist on getting stuck in my teeth like toffee. The caramel tasted salted though which was a nice touch. And 4th place goes to the Rhubarb one. I wasn't really a fan, thought it was way too tangy for my tastes.....
Overall, I only have two things to pick at these chocolates. First thing is, the chocolate dusting coating all of the chocolates tastes a tad bit bitter... but once you get to the centre, the bitterness disappears and the taste of the darker chocolate and the lighter tasting creamy centres is a beautiful combination of flavours. And secondly, There doesn't seem to be enough in the box! And they are quite pricey. Maybe Booja Booja did it purposely to prevent their beloved customers from gaining too many pounds. Oh well, it's well worth the money if you want to treat yourself every now and then. And they're organic. What more can you ask for! They're also good for your mental health to help you to learn how to limit yourself hehehe. I want to try the ginger ones next!

MiniSun A3 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
MiniSun A3 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
Offered by The Light Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars SOO BRIGHT O____O, 26 Nov. 2014
Ok, I only just bought this item and received it today after 2 days. Was happy with how quickly it was delivered to me. However, I'm surprised no one mentioned anything bad about the brightness. Yes, I agree, it is very bright which can be good some times but bad other times (depending on your eyes tolerance to light at certain times in the day or the project your working on etc), but I feel that it's so bright that for me it's kind of straining to my eyes. At least at this time of night! Didn't really think about the other one with the adjustable brightness.... I adjusted it anyway. I had to crop 3 sheets of a2 paper to the size of the white work space on the light box (as it is just a bit bigger than a3) so if I want it to be dimmer, all I have to do is lift up each page (as if it's a horizontal sketch book) and use according to each brightness. If I want it really bright then I just lift up all of the sheets and use the screen like that but at least with my creative genius skills I have created a way to dim the light if needs be without spending the extra £20 cost ;) If only now I could create a portable battery pack to plug into the attachment bit being as the wall plug and lead coming out of the light box are separable...

Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Offered by arganorganics

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells like chammomile, marigold and geranium..., 4 Nov. 2014
It's quite a good cream but i hate the smell. It smells like chammomile, marigold and geranium. Probably because of the strange mix of lavender and rose. It doesn't stink though, others might like this smell but I personally don't. I like the fact that it has quite a few natural oils/ingredients in it though and that it absorbs very quickly leaving no strange film like feel to your skin. It makes my skin feel a bit more smooth as well. It feels like a thick cream but it is moderately light in terms of how quickly it absorbs. If you like those kind of smells, this product may be perfect for you. It's quite expensive though...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9