Profile for Bear > Reviews

MiniSun A3 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
MiniSun A3 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
Offered by The Light Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars SOO BRIGHT O____O, 26 Nov 2014
Ok, I only just bought this item and received it today after 2 days. Was happy with how quickly it was delivered to me. However, I'm surprised no one mentioned anything bad about the brightness. Yes, I agree, it is very bright which can be good some times but bad other times (depending on your eyes tolerance to light at certain times in the day or the project your working on etc), but I feel that it's so bright that for me it's kind of straining to my eyes. At least at this time of night! Didn't really think about the other one with the adjustable brightness.... I adjusted it anyway. I had to crop 3 sheets of a2 paper to the size of the white work space on the light box (as it is just a bit bigger than a3) so if I want it to be dimmer, all I have to do is lift up each page (as if it's a horizontal sketch book) and use according to each brightness. If I want it really bright then I just lift up all of the sheets and use the screen like that but at least with my creative genius skills I have created a way to dim the light if needs be without spending the extra £20 cost ;) If only now I could create a portable battery pack to plug into the attachment bit being as the wall plug and lead coming out of the light box are separable...

Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Offered by arganorganics

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells like chammomile, marigold and geranium..., 4 Nov 2014
It's quite a good cream but i hate the smell. It smells like chammomile, marigold and geranium. Probably because of the strange mix of lavender and rose. It doesn't stink though, others might like this smell but I personally don't. I like the fact that it has quite a few natural oils/ingredients in it though and that it absorbs very quickly leaving no strange film like feel to your skin. It makes my skin feel a bit more smooth as well. It feels like a thick cream but it is moderately light in terms of how quickly it absorbs. If you like those kind of smells, this product may be perfect for you. It's quite expensive though...

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't wear it all the time, 20 Sep 2014
Got this for my other half. He wears it all the time but the only thing is, because of the material, it has been wearing out his skin and had caused it to peel and scar. I think it's because the plastic material causes skin underneath to sweat and choke..... So yeah people, if you're going to go for this watch please don't wear it all the time! Otherwise its fine. Retro style, hard wearing useful and versatile.

12x black 7cm side combs. Useful hair accessory for fascinator making. Great for many different hair styles, up-dos, etc
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, 20 Sep 2014
These are very flimsy, extremely sharp on the comb bit and are very cheap very lightweight plastic. Horrible, if I put it in my hair it wll scratch my scalp making it sore and potentially bleed and it will get stuck in my hair and rip it out. No thanks....

Charnos Ally Purple Balcony Bra 130004 34DD
Charnos Ally Purple Balcony Bra 130004 34DD
Offered by Mio Destino Lingerie

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design & colour, horrible shape, ill fitting, 20 Sep 2014
Has a horrible shape, it basically squashes your boobs towards your chest offering you no cleavage, separating them as far apart as possible and the bit where the strap connects to the cups, it is very ill fitting. There are just gaps where the bra doesn't even sit against my skin. The detailing is nice though and the colour is exactly the same as pictured but the shape.... wow. the shape is awful

Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm 4.25g
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm 4.25g

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells like orange starburst, 20 Sep 2014
Okay this literally smells like orange starburst. not really my thing... I prefer the Acaii berry one as it smells like bubblegum omigosh. In terms of moisture though I think it's ok. It's not drying; the moisture doesn't last forever but I don't mind reapplying as necessary.

Suma Almonds 1 kg
Suma Almonds 1 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Suma Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
These seemed to last for ages and I didn't get any of those weird tasting bitter horrible almonds in them.

Together Vitamin C with Bioflavonoid Capsules - Pack of 30 Capsules
Together Vitamin C with Bioflavonoid Capsules - Pack of 30 Capsules
Offered by beautifully organic

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells really strong..., 11 Aug 2014
These actually really smell really strong, I was afraid of taking them in case they make me burp and I taste it and feel sick. I mean maybe they work and are good but I would never know. My bin got to benefit them instead.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 3:21 PM GMT

Samrick Samsung Micro USB Charger for Galaxy S I9000/Galaxy S2 I9100/Galaxy ACE S5830/Galaxy Mini S5570/Wave S8500/Wave 2 S8530/Galaxy Apollo I5801/Galaxy Europa I5500/Galaxy W I8150/Galaxy Nexus I9250/Galaxy Note N7000 I9220/Wave 3 S8600

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes quiet buzzing noise but works, 11 Aug 2014
Sometimes when its plugged in it makes a very high pitched (kind of quiet) buzzing noise. Which is weird. I have very good hearing. Anyway apart from that it's fine, it works. It does its job.

Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets
Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for certain types of pipes, 11 Aug 2014
Found out after buying this that it cannot be used on copper, aluminium or zinc pipes. Which is a fail as my pipes fall into these categories. However this was not even mentioned ANYWHERE in the description so if you have any of these pipes don't buy this as they will not even refund you. :|

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8