Profile for Bear > Reviews

ATLANTA BLACK PEN TIDY DESK ROUND TUBE HOLDER
ATLANTA BLACK PEN TIDY DESK ROUND TUBE HOLDER
Offered by RELYONUS STATIONERY SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars What is there to complain about!, 13 Feb. 2016
No complaints whatsoever. Keeps my desk tidy and all those loose pens rolling around in my drawer now have a home.

MEN'S STYLISH PLAIN LEATHER TROUSER BELT: Made by FOREST BELT Co : BLACK : BROWN : UP TO 56" WAIST (MEDIUM 32" - 36", BLACK)
Offered by GENTS BELTS UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run big. Order a size smaller!, 13 Feb. 2016
It is a very nice quality belt but the only thing I would pick at is the size as they run big. My husband is a 32 waist so I ordered a medium and he said it is too big and needs more holes in it. I am going to pop my own holes in with a cork screw though to avoid the whole 'refund/exchange' hassle, but for anyone out there who is thinking of buying, order a size smaller!

Futuro Fashion Winter Style Full Length Very Warm Thick Heavy Cotton Stirrup Leggings (Fleece Inside) Sizes 8-22 LS
Offered by Futuro Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish these were lined and more stretchy..., 13 Feb. 2016
They fit ok, I just feel like maybe for a girl of 5"7 it could be a tad bit longer to help keep it from sitting underneath my crotch as when I try and pull them up, of course I am halted with how much I am able to pull them up due to the stirrups on the feet. They are also not 'very warm' as according to me! I went out wearing them today in with thick (200D) tights on top in weather that was 7 degrees celcuis and I still felt the cold. I am very cold sensitive though so unless it's just me... But I find that the warmest leggings are the fleece lined ones that are stretchy as they have a bit more give. These are just thick stretchy cotton, it is not lined. The only reason I bought these though was because at least with the stirrups, when I am wearing all my other layers to keep the winter cold away, they do not show with tights on top as opposed to when I wear my thermal standard leggings as you can see where they stop at my ankles under the tights! Not a bad thing if I was wearing high boots to cover but I don't always wear high boots.

BACKLESS BRA STRAP LOW BACK STRAP CONVERTER - Chose your colour WHITE - BLACK or NUDE or Buy All 3 & Save £2.00 (WHITE)
Offered by LIN.M

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine broke straight away., 13 Feb. 2016
I opened up the package after it arrived, attached it to my bra and one end of the band jumped off the hooks. Basically it broke the instant I attached it to my bra and pulled it up. Contacted the seller and received a full refund though and it was written off as a defective product but I didn't make a repurchase so I will never know if this product is actually good or not. It would have been a good idea if maybe they had a version with 3 hooks as well for those wide 3 hook bra's. It is worth a try if it will be useful to you though but it is just unfortunate that I didn't have a very good experience with this product myself.

Enwis Suspenders Braces Polyester Elastic Adjustable Clip-On Stripe Brown Beige 43"in length 1.4"in Width
Offered by Enwis2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully designed, grips were fine on this end, 13 Feb. 2016
Beautifully designed braces. My husband wore these for the wedding. I love the fact that they can simply clip on to any trousers unlike traditional braces that require trousers with buttons in certain places to button onto. They are also very affordable! £6 for braces is much nicer than paying £10. They did not let him down and ping off either so the grips were fine for him. Bare in mind he is around 5"8 or 5"9 in height... don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor 250 ml
Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor 250 ml
Offered by Nature's Remedies

4.0 out of 5 stars Strengthens hair but need to follow up with a deep conditioning treatment after, 13 Feb. 2016
I actually have respect for this product. It is loaded with natural ingredients and actually strengthens my 4a hair. Only thing I would fuss about is the fact that it makes it a little dry afterwards but it is not supposed to be a deep conditioner, it is a strengthening treatment that is left on for 10 minutes so I always follow up with a deep conditioner to bring back any lost moisture. It is definitely a good choice to try out if your hair is breaking but certainly does not mean you can go ahead and mistreat your hair afterwards as if it has some kind of new found bionic strength! As like a lot of other Giovanni products, this also smells kind of like sherbert. It is a nice texture that feels thick but does not leave the hair feeling coated with gunk, it feels like it actually gets into the hair which is due to having no silicones in it.

Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow and Restore Shampoo 482 ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice ingredients but caused unruly tagles and forced me to trim unnecessarily, 21 Jan. 2016
I have used this shampoo a few times now. I was attracted to the mass of amazing ingredients in it and the fact that although its a clarifying shampoo it doesn't have any sulfates in it (it cleans your hair with vinegar), which means that after use, my hair is not literally squeakingly-clean and completely stripped of all its natral oils like when using a normal sulfate shampoo (which is a bad thing). After using this, it does feel clean but however I have noticed, every single time I use this product, my ends become so tangly I need to always trim afterwards and if I don't my hair is so unruly and is in a bad state and takes me twice as long to style as it keeps knotting up and breaking. The annoying this is, I never actually need a trim before I go to use this product, so it seems to be entirely this product's doings. The last time I used it was the worst experience for me. My already naturally dry 4a hair became EXTREMELY dry and literally felt like straw, as if I had used some kind of torturing device on my hair or a harsh hair-eroding product. I had to deep condition my hair twice the week after as opposed to once per week, and even then it still wasn't as soft as it usually was. I did an apple cider vinegar final rinse a few days later after washing and it feels like it's in a better state but still feels a bit dry despite all the natural oils, leave-ins and deep conditioners I use on it. So even though I have only used as little product to measure up to approximately the top of the label, I am now going to have to throw this one out as my hair completely disagrees with it. It's unfortunate as well because the ingredients are delicious and the product sounds really promising. But sadly this was not for me. I would say it is worth a try though as everyone's hair is different.

Lovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator Black
Lovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator Black
Offered by Lovehoney

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING... but..., 16 Jan. 2016
This little device is funny... I had never actually bought one before. I was on the lookout for something small and portable that looks discreet in case it is found by the wrong hands; something quiet with different modes, rechargeable and a nice texture for comfortable usage. All I could find at first were these 'bullet' like ones on Amazon -most of which put me off as some were stainless steel which would be COLLLLLDDDDDDD and most of them seemed to require a finger being held on the button to keep the device on. That was a big negative for me. But then I came across this little bad boy. It looked like it would be a good choice because the device itself is coated with a smooth layer of non-latex silicone which feels really smooth and soft. You press the button once to turn it on and each time you press it you get to experience each of the 7 modes. You hold down the button to switch it off and it lasts for hours. I charge it after every use to make sure that I am not limited in terms of power as the worst thing would be for it to die mid use. When it is charging the light flashes and when it stops flashing it's fully charged. Looks just like a memory stick plugged in, it's amazing -no one would ever guess what it really is! One thing I do have to pick about this item though is that it has started coming apart during recent use and obviously when it comes apart it stops which is SOO ANNOYING as it would be. But, nothing I can't fix with my humble roll of duct tape! I just cut and stick a thin piece of tape around it to keep it together during use then take it off to wash and charge then replace it for the next use. Duct tape/any similar flexible strong tape (which most people would have in the house anyway) would be FAR better than sellotape by as it is stronger and more flexible and will not slip off if it gets a bit wet during use. Although it is waterproof, water could still get in where the two ends come apart as some other reviewer spoke about, so the Duct tape would also make it more useful for preventing water from getting in there and ruining all your fun. But anyway! Definitely a good buy, I can't find any other faults in it.

LOCTITE Powerflex Ultra Control Gel Super Glue 3g
LOCTITE Powerflex Ultra Control Gel Super Glue 3g
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glue - great stick and great bottle design, 11 Jan. 2016
This is the only superglue that I have time for. I don't have time for standard superglues that you use once then the glue has sealed the nib shut and there's nothing you can do about it! The special nozzle on this prevents that from happening by sucking the glue back into the bottle after use because you have to squeeze the sides in order to use. And it's strong as well. Very useful in superglueing a lot of things.

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Conditioner 384 ml
Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Conditioner 384 ml
Offered by LifeBox UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice ingredients, smells nice but no slip, 11 Jan. 2016
This product has no slip whatsoever. None. Defeats the purpose of being a conditioner to be honest hence the 2 star. I like all the natural ingredients in it though but I paid for a conditioner, not for a moisturiser! Although I am not sure if it works as a leave in as I haven't tried it as one. But anyway. Smells nice too I guess

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14