Profile for eileen jazz > Reviews

Content by eileen jazz

eileen jazz

Page: 1 | 2
The Duchess War (The Brothers Sinister Book 1)
The Duchess War (The Brothers Sinister Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
I enjoyed The Duchess war book very much . A very read

MOFRED® Black & Tan Apple iPad Air (Launched November 2013) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple New iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature -- Independently Recommended by "The Daily Telegraph" as #1 iPad Air Case!
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

2.0 out of 5 stars Which I find very annoying if I had waited until after the festive I ..., 16 Jan. 2015
The IPad case for my husband for Christmas it's sat on the shelf in his wardrobe. HIs comment was its okay. I paid £14.99 and it now been reduced to £7.00. Which I find very annoying if I had waited until after the festive I could have bought the IPad case for new price.

Bluedio HT(Shooting Brake) wireless bluetooth 4.1 stereo headphones (White)
Bluedio HT(Shooting Brake) wireless bluetooth 4.1 stereo headphones (White)
Offered by Bluedio

3.0 out of 5 stars I have bought this item as Christmas present for my ..., 4 Dec. 2014
I have bought this item as Christmas present for my husband. I will have to pass comment when he opens this gift.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2014 10:49 AM GMT

New Mens Dunlop Slip On Backless Soft Thick Sole Slippers Mules Sizes UK 7-11
New Mens Dunlop Slip On Backless Soft Thick Sole Slippers Mules Sizes UK 7-11

2.0 out of 5 stars I hope he will like them., 4 Dec. 2014
I have bought these slippers as a present for my bother. I hope he will like them.

Men's Famous Dunlop BRANDON Faux Suede Mule Slippers CHESTNUT size 10 UK
Men's Famous Dunlop BRANDON Faux Suede Mule Slippers CHESTNUT size 10 UK
Offered by Shoeboxliverpool

4.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased these slippers as a Christmas gift for ..., 21 Nov. 2014
I have purchased these slippers as a Christmas gift for my husband. So cannot pass a real comment on fit and size. So I hope they fit him. They look presentable enough.

The Property of a Gentleman: One House. Many secrets.
The Property of a Gentleman: One House. Many secrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Oct. 2014
The property of a Gentleman a very enjoyable book with twists turns I could not put it down all worth reading
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 11:20 AM BST

ELEPHANT MOON
ELEPHANT MOON

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: ELEPHANT MOON (Kindle Edition)
After reading so many good reviews on this book I downloaded it. I did not enjoy this book rather long winded and slow getting to the plot. In the end I gave up and read some thing else.

The Italian Chapel
The Italian Chapel

5.0 out of 5 stars The Italian Chappell, 8 Aug. 2014
The book was interesting to read and I could not put the book. Well researched by the Author
An excellent story

Lighthouse Bay
Lighthouse Bay

5.0 out of 5 stars LIGHTHOUSE BAY, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lighthouse Bay (Kindle Edition)
Very good an enjoyable read. Could not put it down I just to finish it well done Kimberley. Freeman. Excellent.

Hannah's Blessing
Hannah's Blessing

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannah blessing, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Hannah's Blessing (Kindle Edition)
I throughly enjoyed this story. Quite a pleasant and easy read.To while away several pleasant evenings. I hope another book is pending.

Page: 1 | 2