Profile for lisa surtees > Reviews

Content by lisa surtees

lisa surtees (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies Womens Blue White Velcro Gym Running Trainers Shoes Size 3-9 (4)
Ladies Womens Blue White Velcro Gym Running Trainers Shoes Size 3-9 (4)
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

2.0 out of 5 stars Gym shoes, 12 Jun 2014
I recieved these quit quickly. However, the 2nd time I put them on, the strap came off. My arms are disabled so I needed shoes with no ties. These didn't do any better!

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, 28 April 2014
I was a bit nervious about getting this because the last one didn't work. I sent it back no problem and they re-embursed it. I have had the new one and can't fault it. I love it! It does what it says and more!

British Made Spice Rack Avonstar classic range
British Made Spice Rack Avonstar classic range
Offered by Avonstar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Feb 2014
It does what it says and easy to fit. It fits standard cupboards if that is where you want to put it. I put mine on the wall.

Organised Mum Shopping and Menu Planning Notepad Book
Organised Mum Shopping and Menu Planning Notepad Book
Offered by Boxhouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Undecided, 20 Feb 2014
I received this item quickly. However, I was disappointed with it. The 'menu' boxes are a bit small to be able to write in. The shopping list is good as far as the categories go but again the space to write in is small. There is only one side of the paper to write as the other side is blank. This blank space could have had the categories on them to make more room to write your shopping list. Also, I have searched for the refills for them to no avail. In my opinion this is not worth the cost. I will say it is well made and looks good.

Organised Mum Budget Book
Organised Mum Budget Book
Offered by Boxhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excillent product, 16 Feb 2014
This product does what it says on the box. I don't know how I had managed without this. I am so pleased with it. Delivery was quick.

FREEdi YouTube Downloader Pro
FREEdi YouTube Downloader Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 Feb 2014
I 'paid' for an app that does not do what it is meant to do. It freezes, does not let you down load and will not work properly. DO NOT BUY THIS!

ForeFront Cases® Kindle Fire HD 7" Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function WILL ONLY FIT Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 [PREVIOUS GENERATION] + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Kindle Case, 25 Nov 2013
I had bought 2 other cases but when the Kindle is in them it is upside down...this one actually fits the correct way. It is brilliant.

Depression CBT Self-Help Guide
Depression CBT Self-Help Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Effective, 18 Nov 2013
I have been using this app for a while now. It has refreshed my memory about what I had learned in CAT. I love it . It has become part of my daily routine.

CaseCrown Ridge Standby Case (Purple) for 2012 1st Generation Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch with Auto Sleep Function (DOES NOT FIT HDX MODEL)
Offered by Senyx

2.0 out of 5 stars Upside Down, 10 Nov 2013
I needed a new case for my Kindle. However, when I purchased this one I thought it would be good; according to the description. I|t did fit my Kindle but it was upside down and you had to open it from left to right....this is England! We open books right to left! When I turned the Kindle to 'fit' the other way all the holes for the charger, headphones etc were in the wrong place. I am not at all happy with this but seems a waiste of time getting a new one that will be the same. SO I am getting one from elsewhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 1:14 PM GMT

Nabisco Premium Crackers Convenience Size (Pack of 3)
Nabisco Premium Crackers Convenience Size (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 8 Nov 2013
I missed these not living in the USA for a while and found these. They are expensive but well worth a 'treat' for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3