ARRAY(0xa5f1d3a8)

Happy Ever After
Happy Ever After
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars oooh wonderful short stories!, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Happy Ever After (Kindle Edition)
just loved these short stories! Couldn't put the book down! Some stories were really short only a few pages but nonetheless the story felt like a full novel and didn't feel rushed or that the story lacked anything. I don't want to spoil the pleasure of reading it for the first time so I am refraining from mentioning titles or characters names or story plotlines. I wish Christina Jones could write some more like these! It was easy to download to my kindle app for android. Thanks! More please!

J.S. Bach And His Sons: Double Concertos
J.S. Bach And His Sons: Double Concertos
Price: 6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful Bach, 1 Mar 2014
I have bought this CD several times for gifts as it is an unusual selection of Bach music and it is always beautiful to listen to. It is mainly unknown pieces and it is lovely to hear something different to the usual popular Bach music. Customers in my shop hear it and ask if that is Bach as it is not the usual Bach pieces that everyone knows and loves. One customer took the name of the CD to buy it from Amazon!

Francesco's Venice: The Dramatic History of the World's most Beautiful City
Francesco's Venice: The Dramatic History of the World's most Beautiful City
by Francesco Da Mosto

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 1 Mar 2014
I have the DVD as well as this book that was how enamoured I was of the series. I wanted the book to look at as well so one can turn the pages and look at the pictures and read at one's leisure whereas on a DVD it is just on film and gone in a few seconds. For example there are beautiful pictures of inside of the main council chamber with beautiful paintings and that is all captured in the book. It's more than a simple coffee table book. It is a book to treasure and dip into and read and study. Well worth the cost.

Burn Notice: The Bad Beat
Burn Notice: The Bad Beat
by Tod Goldberg
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 1 Mar 2014
If you love burn notice then you'll love this book. The story flows and has a good pace and in fact reading it is like watching a TV episode.

Burn Notice: The Reformed

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for fans, 1 Mar 2014

Lisbeth Dahl 50 cm Jewellery Stand SILVER
Lisbeth Dahl 50 cm Jewellery Stand SILVER

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for display purposes, 1 Mar 2014
I bought this stand for my shop to display jewellery. It works very well. It is stable and doesn't look cheap. It holds many pieces and it doesn't fall over. It arrived promptly and was well packed and I have been using it in my shop since I bought it quite awhile ago and it has stood the test of time and doesn't look old or damaged in anyway. Thanks!

Lisbeth Dahl Poppy 50 cm Jewellery Stand BRASS
Lisbeth Dahl Poppy 50 cm Jewellery Stand BRASS
Offered by Not a Jewellery Box
Price: 28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for shop display, 1 Mar 2014
I bought this stand for my shop to display jewellery. It works very well. It is stable and doesn't look cheap. It holds many pieces and it doesn't fall over. It arrived promptly and was well packed and I have been using it in my shop since November 2012 and it has stood the test of time and it looks as new now as it did when it came in the post!

Zap Liverpool FC Rug
Zap Liverpool FC Rug
Offered by mtxtoys
Price: 13.66

5.0 out of 5 stars for my son's room, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Zap Liverpool FC Rug (Sports)
Bought this for my son as he is a fan. Good quality rug. Mine had the crest not the badge on it. It arrived promptly and well packed. Many thanks!

Liverpool FC Official Football Gift Mens Crest T-Shirt Red XXL
Liverpool FC Official Football Gift Mens Crest T-Shirt Red XXL
Offered by FootballShopOnline
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars for my son who is a fan, 1 Mar 2014
Bought this for my son as he is a fan. Good quality tee shirt. Exactly as pictured. Sizes are generous. It arrived promptly and well packed. Many thanks!

Team Signature Football Liverpool Size 5
Team Signature Football Liverpool Size 5
Offered by The Football Merchant
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars special present for my son, 1 Mar 2014
Bought this for my son as he is a fan. Good quality football for display. Exactly as pictured. It arrived promptly and well packed. Many thanks!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3