Profile for S. Sutherland > Reviews

Content by S. Sutherland

S. Sutherland (Aberdeen, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Salomon Protectors Flexcell black / red Size:L
Salomon Protectors Flexcell black / red Size:L

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protector but check sizes, 17 Nov. 2015
Appears to be a good back protector but had to return as too small - sizing seems hard to work out. Ordered a 'large' which was 140-152 for my son who is roughly 144 and slim. He struggled to get it fastened round his chest and it didn't fit well elsewhere.

Repossession (The Keepers Trilogy Book 1)
Repossession (The Keepers Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly enjoyable, 16 Nov. 2014
Received this in a box set and will be looking out for the next in the series. Interesting story line and not too predictable obviously sci fi but like the possibility it could be real (in a strange way!)

Charred Heart (Heart of Fire Book 1)
Charred Heart (Heart of Fire Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab series, 3 Jan. 2014
Here we go again - addicted to books !! Lizzy has managed another cracking series. Sci fi but so much more - personally love the thought of dragons etc being real so this hits the spot.

Delver Magic Book III: Balance of Fate
Delver Magic Book III: Balance of Fate

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 21 April 2012
This series of books is fantastic if you love sci fi. I would recommend reading them in order though as it all makes a little more sense !

Based in a land where magic had been hidden away and when it is suddenly released through evil intention the resulting story is intriguing, funny and sweeps you into the tale.

I wouldn't want to give any thing away about the story but be prepared for elves, vampires and other such mythical creatures. Loved it all.

Who I Am (Alex the Fey thriller series Book 3)
Who I Am (Alex the Fey thriller series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Series, 19 Feb. 2012
This is a brilliant series of books and I would encourage anyone to start at book one and work your way through. Well written and good story lines. One of these that once you read the first book you want to get the next to see what happens. Well worth a read :o)

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, 19 Feb. 2012
Fantastic story. Would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a story with a fantastic story line, well written and intriguing. I read this in one day as I was determined to find out the ending. Watson is a brilliant author and I will be hunting out some more of their books.

The basics are a women who has amnesia and forgets everything after she falls asleep at night. A doctor starts to help her and encourages her to write in a journal everyday. Things then start to unfold. Really don't want to say much more as I'd hate to spoil an amazing story. Read and enjoy :o)

Genuine Sony Ericsson EP-800 3 Pin Mains Charger & EC-700 Micro USB Data Cable Suitable For Xperia 10, X10 Mini, X10 Mini Pro, Vivaz, Vivaz Pro & Xperia X8 - Not In Retail Packaging
Offered by Mr.Magnitude

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 April 2011
Works perfectly - not much more to say than that !

It charges my Sony Ericsson Mini Pro just like the original did.

OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer
OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Potato Masher !, 22 Feb. 2011
Absolutely fantastic ! This ricer is easy to use, easy to clean and gives perfect mashed potatoes. Haven't bought mashed potatoes since I got this so although not as cheap as other makes it has paid for itself in that respect. Glad I spent the money on it.

Christmas Window Art (Klutz)
Christmas Window Art (Klutz)
by Klutz Press
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Dec. 2010
Once again a hit from Klutz - the window art as usual is great and my 6 year old loves making them. Still would recommend an adult to draw the outline but he enjoys filling them in. Windows will look wonderfully festive this year.

Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes
Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes
by Sara Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars Recipes, 4 Jun. 2010
I am new to slow cooking and was really looking for a book that would help me start off. Although this book has lots of fantastic looking recipes I really need something that will teach me the basics first - Chicken casserole, Roast Beef, soup etc Once I've got used to the basics I'm sure this book will come into it's own and I can start to surprise my family :o)

There are certainly plenty recipes to tempt.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2011 10:14 PM GMT