Profile for Mitkasi > Reviews

Content by Mitkasi

Mitkasi "MC" (UK)

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars great wipes, 12 May 2014
I really like the Huggies wipes as they are soft but strong enough and are odourless so great for baby's sensitive skin. I thought the price was good and the postage delivery was quick. I will order again.

First Book of Cars
First Book of Cars
by Isabel Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 12 May 2014
This review is from: First Book of Cars (Paperback)
The book arrived on time and was well packaged but I was a bit disappointed. I had bought it for a present but hadn't realised how small it was so I felt a bit embarrassed giving such a small gift. I thought it would have more information...sorry but I wouldn't buy it again.

Vicks V-188UK Warm Steam Vaporiser
Vicks V-188UK Warm Steam Vaporiser

4.0 out of 5 stars a very good buy, 12 May 2014
A very good buy- it arrived on time and in good packaging. I had read quite a few reviews about it and I am happy I ordered it as both my children, especially one of them, has a sensitive chest and gets quite a lot of coughs. When I used it, there was no coughing and the next day they were much better...so it obviously works. The rooms does need to be ventilated though as it gets quite humid and I also find it a bit difficult to empty all the water from the container as it has a rim and the water gets stuck so one has to shake it a bit- also, the water tends to calcify at the bottom so one has to make sure it is emptied every time as I guess the filter might get a bit clogged up.

Baby BuBu Classic Prints: Vine
Baby BuBu Classic Prints: Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby BuBu Classic Prints, 18 Oct 2011
A very good buy. Got it for a friend and she is very happy.She finds it very practical and easy to use. It arrived very quickly. Very happy overall. Thank you

Umi Toddler Gecko Sandal Chocolate 160642 7.5 Child UK
Umi Toddler Gecko Sandal Chocolate 160642 7.5 Child UK
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 Jun 2009
very happy with this buy. I was looking for some leather sandals for my son and when I saw these I couldn't believe it. They are very reasonably priced and they are very good quality, solid leather sandals. I would recommend them without any reservation.