Profile for Kalabrax > Reviews

The Spirit Room [Int'L-Not Enh.]
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 8.43

5.0 out of 5 stars And she's only 17!, 23 Aug 2002
Ok, you've obviously heard one of the following tracks and thought you'd give her album a chance; 'Everywhere', 'All You Wanted' or 'Goodbye to you' (as featured in 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'). The Main thing I can say to you is... well done and you won't be disappointed.
The album kickstarts with the excellent 'Everywhere'; a mixture of sweet lyrics and a cool sound. (I'd give it 10/10)
'All You Wanted' is one of the highlights for me. It is styled like evrywhere but is even more catchy. Emotional lyrics mixed with Michelle's excellent vocals has made this song my favourite for over two months now. (11/10)
'If Only She Knew' is the next highlight as an upbeat guitar-driven pop/rock combo. The only thing I can say is it kicks butt! (10/10)
The best of the slower songs on the album has to be the excellent emotive 'Goodbye To You'. Soulful lyrics show you that Michelle is writing from the bottom of her heart in the most beautiful way. If you don't like this song then their has to be something wrong with you. (10/10)
My hope for Michelle is that she gets the recognition she deserves as the best new singer/songwriter either side of the atlantic.
She has fast become one of my favourite artists. My other favs that you might wanna check out are Avril Lavigne, Alanis Morissette, No Doubt, Letters To Cleo, K's Choice and the Sugababes.
Thanks for reading and I hope my review helped you in making your decision.