Profile for Madeeha > Reviews

Sony Ericsson Stereo Audio Adapter Headphone Aux Jack Speaker Converter 3.5mm
Sony Ericsson Stereo Audio Adapter Headphone Aux Jack Speaker Converter 3.5mm
Offered by discountedtoyou

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective product!!! waste of money!, 9 Jan. 2013
I ordered this to listen to music on the train. Defective item. What a waste of time and money.
If you are looking for a good quality at a reasonable price look elsewhere!!

13'3 inch 13 inch compact neoprene Laptop Case Laptop Bag Computer Bag for Lenovo Ideapad/ACER Aspire/Samsung/Packard Bell EasyNote/Toshiba Satellite/HP Pavilion/Sony Vaio/Asus Zenbook/Apple Macbook Air

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 14" ultrabook. Good quality thick material but colour is HOT PINK!, 22 Sept. 2012
I had difficulty finding a 14" sleeve so I took a risk and ordered this 13.3" sleeve for my 14" ultrabook, I'm happy that I did because it fits my 14" ultrabook like a glove. The sleeve is a little stretchy so maybe thats why it fits nicely. The material is soft and thick and protects my laptop really well And the zip is easy to use.

What I'm unhappy about is the colour. The colour is hot pink NOT purple as I had expected.

Does My Head Look Big in This?
Does My Head Look Big in This?
by Randa Abdel-Fattah

4.0 out of 5 stars Regular adult books readers might find it boring., 13 Sept. 2012
I bought this book because I wanted to know what the hype was all about. Being an adult found this book a little boring since its target audience are teenagers (teenage girls in particular); Also the language the book is written in is too simple.

The story itself is entertaining, being a Muslim alot of the things didn't come to me as a surprise. [Non-Muslims might find some of the events interesting]. In the first half of the book she decides to wear a hijab and the reaction/support she gets from her family and peers, Second half of the book is full of random events happening in a typical teenager's life.

Its Amal's (the writter) first novel, and the issue is addressed nicely so she deserves some recognition for that.

Genuine toshiba equium a100-147 pa3469e-1ac3 pa3469u adapter
Genuine toshiba equium a100-147 pa3469e-1ac3 pa3469u adapter
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Delivery, 26 Jun. 2012
I received the item the next day of placing the order; very grateful for that since I needed it urgently. It came with the power cord/main cables lead. I have been using the item for 4-5 days and I am very pleased with it. I have not had a problem with it yet. Its a reasonable price too!

The Numeracy Test Workbook: Everything You Need for a Successful Programme of Self Study Including Quick Tests and Full-length Realistic Mock-ups (Testing Series)
by Mike Bryon

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 23 Oct. 2011
This is a great little book, nicely written and very easy to read, useful for anyone who want to improve their numeracy skills. I found it very useful and I recommend it to all, good value too.

Flowerhour Stars Silver Cello Wrap 10 metres
Flowerhour Stars Silver Cello Wrap 10 metres

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Aug. 2011
Reasonable price and the order was quick. Dont like the fact that its 10 meters! Its a little too much, I prefer if I had 5 meters of one pattern and 5 for another. Oh well Its deffo lasting me a long time. The cellophane material is good to work with.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2011 8:38 PM GMT

Economics For Dummies
Economics For Dummies
by Peter Antonioni

5.0 out of 5 stars Explains very well., 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Economics For Dummies (Paperback)
This is the first economics book Iv ever read/studied, Im half way through it and I love the fact that it explains complicated ideas in a very simple manner. Its very easy to follow. I will never regret buying this!

Muscle Book
Muscle Book
by Paul Blakey
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad book, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Muscle Book (Spiral-bound)
This book explains everything clearly with neatly labelled diagrams However it does not include ALL the muscles I was supposed to know for my lab pracs. It just gives you an introduction to the basic muscles of the body. The book itself is not heavy at all so you can carry it around with you; Sometimes on my way to uni I used to go through it on the train. And the price is good too :)

A Brief Atlas of the Skeleton, Surface Anatomy, and Selected Medical Images
A Brief Atlas of the Skeleton, Surface Anatomy, and Selected Medical Images
by Gerard J. Tortora

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok., 19 July 2011
This atlas has labelled images of the skeleton and muscles. Pretty useful for musculoskeletal labs I had at the University.

Microbial Life
Microbial Life
by Jerome J. Perry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Microbial Life (Hardcover)
The book itself is good, too much unnecessary information though. You have to find time to sit down and go through it all. The CD-ROM included with this book was more useful than the book it self =D
I didn't need to use the book to get 85 in the exam, the lecture notes were enough :)

Page: 1 | 2