Profile for Sunny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gabor Womens Aria Ballet Flats 95.101.27 Black 5.5 UK, 38.5 EU
Gabor Womens Aria Ballet Flats 95.101.27 Black 5.5 UK, 38.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes., 7 Jun 2014
I have bought these for work. The leather is very soft and pliable and the fit is true to size (I was a little apprehensive about buying shoes online). The width is narrow so I wouldn't advise buying if you have wide feet. All in all very pleased.

Lee Women's Marion Straight Jeans, Poppy Fresh, W31/L31
Lee Women's Marion Straight Jeans, Poppy Fresh, W31/L31

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans that hug your curves, 27 May 2014
These jeans are made for curvy women. They don't press your back side, they just follow your shape so they are flattering. The fabric is soft and stretchy so you can move around and sit easily. I tried them on in the high street and the size was spot on from amazon and the price more affordable.

Mobilis Elite Maternity Support Belt Large 14-16
Mobilis Elite Maternity Support Belt Large 14-16
Offered by PHYSIOSTORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Much needed support (literally)!, 22 May 2014
I had a huge bum during the third trimester of my pregnancy and this belt has helped with supporting both my growing womb and my lower back. I would wear it over a tank top so it wouldn't rub against my skin and only took it off at bedtime (mostly during the last month of gestation). True to size, too.

Biomecanics Azul Marino Baby Shoe 121143 3 UK Toddler, 19 EU
Biomecanics Azul Marino Baby Shoe 121143 3 UK Toddler, 19 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy, 22 May 2014
My kid loved wearing those. Now that he is a little older we always go back to this brand for the quality, the fitting and the comfort.

Outlook Shade a Babe Cow Print for Newborn (Black)
Outlook Shade a Babe Cow Print for Newborn (Black)
Offered by NURSERY THYME

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 May 2014
We live in a country that has clear and sunny skies at least half the time. This product is the best. It protects from the sun as well as insects. Couldn't have asked for more.

MAM Bibetta Ultra Bib Bubbles (Blue)
MAM Bibetta Ultra Bib Bubbles (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best I have ever used, 22 May 2014
Very happy with the product. Sturdy, water and stain resistant and keeps my kiddo dry. Very easy to clean, too.

Tiny Tatty Teddy Group 2/3 Booster Seat (Grey)
Tiny Tatty Teddy Group 2/3 Booster Seat (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, 16 May 2013
Very lightweight but sturdy. Lovely design. I went for this one because it is all covered in fabric and has padding even on the small armrests, as opposed to other booster seats that have hard plastic parts showing.

Crocs Unisex-Adult Baya Clogs Rasberry 10126-652-176 6 UK
Crocs Unisex-Adult Baya Clogs Rasberry 10126-652-176 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No trouble with sizing, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
I am glad I did not follow other buyers' advice of buying a bigger size. My pair says "made in Italy" so that may be the reason my crocs are true to size. It's the first time I buy a pair of crocs clogs for myself, but I have bought plenty for my son. They are sooooo comfortable to wear in the house, exactly what you need after a day at work or in the street wearing your tight or high heeled shoes. The price was also a big plus.

3Pommes Baby Boy's Jersey T-Shirt Shirt and Linen Trousers Outfit Light Grey 12 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 16 May 2013
This is a lovely TWO PIECE (as opposed to seller's description as three-piece) garment for little ones. The fabric is light and breathable in both the linen trousers and the cotton t-shirt.

Thermos Soccer 355 ml Funtainer Hydration Bottle
Thermos Soccer 355 ml Funtainer Hydration Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 May 2013
I bought this for my son to have in his backpack when he goes to school. I fill it up in the morning (after keeping it in the fridge overnight) and it keeps his water cool for more than 8 hours. The size is appropriate for his hands and so is the weight when it is full. Plus, as he told me, it was admired by his friends :).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3