Profile for Sara > Reviews

Sara "Sezz"

Kitchen Craft 28 cm Ceramic Molten Tagine, White
Kitchen Craft 28 cm Ceramic Molten Tagine, White

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, 24 Jan 2014
It is very nice to look at but not practical. The lid is very difficult to lift as there is nothing to grip onto, the slight ridge is not much help and when hot could be a hazard. Had to send it back, so will get one with a lid which you can grip onto easily.

Hiroshige: One Hundred Famous Views of Edo (Go)
Hiroshige: One Hundred Famous Views of Edo (Go)
by Hiroshige

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 2 Oct 2013
Bought as a gift for my Mum and she loved it. The book is unusual and packed with stunning pictures throughout. Glad I bought it for her.

Hand Lettering
Hand Lettering
by Marci Donley

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Hand Lettering (Paperback)
The standard of the lettering examples in this book is very poor and wish I had sent it back. The book is pretty useless to me and I can't even think of anyone to give it to without insulting their creative abilities!

One Drawing a Day: A 6-Week Course Exploring Creativity with Illustration and Mixed Media
by Veronica Lawlor

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 8 May 2012
There is not one good drawing though out the whole book to inspire and many of the exercises I could not achieve due to where I live. You need to be near a city. Some of the ideas were ok but I wish I had sent the book back.