Profile for I. St. > Reviews

Content by I. St.

I. St. "Looty" (UK - Wales)

WWK Mens Ladies Cagoule Kagool New Lightweight Unisex Kagoul Rain Coat Jacket Mac (XXL, White)
Offered by WWK

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not be better!, 31 Oct. 2015
Suitable for my proposed trip to New Zealans. Could not be better!

IS

The Joe Sandilands Omnibus (Books 1-4): The Last Kashmiri Rose, Ragtime in Simla, The Damascened Blade, The Palace Tiger

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
The 4 books about India are absolutely fabulous

Slayer of Gods
Slayer of Gods
by Lynda S Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Slayer of Gods, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Slayer of Gods (Paperback)
Great book - I hope the author continues the story of Lord Meren!!!! I devour each book as it is published!
The whole series is fantastic! Holds you enthralled! MORE - MORE<- MORE required!

Richard III: The King in the Carpark + Richard III: The Unseen Story [DVD]
Richard III: The King in the Carpark + Richard III: The Unseen Story [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars RICHARD IIII, 19 Jun. 2013
Richard III
I was delighted that finally the information from TV was made available for the general public! I
My husband and I have always been of the opinion that the Tudor propaganda was nothing but lies! Richard was very popular in the North. Suggest people read Josephine Tey's book THE DAUGHTER OF TIME where they find the proof that the Tudors were the villains!.
Long live Richard III in our memory! We have always supported him!
22 August (1485) is the day of his murder - Stanley the traitor changed sides .and literally stabbed him in the back!...

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2013 1:42 PM BST

The Inspector Alleyn Mysteries [DVD] [2007]
The Inspector Alleyn Mysteries [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Patrick Malahide
Offered by Gift_Of_Sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing ARTISTS IN CRIME, 16 April 2011
I have enjoyed all the Ngaio Marsh stories (with Patrick Malahide) on DVD but why on earth can we not get hold of the Simon Williams ARTISTS IN CRIME - the one episode which is missing in all the sets we are offered. It is infuriating - the play has just been shown again on ALIBI and again, on going on the net, there is no sign of it being published. WHYEVER NOT???!!!