Profile for fiona hayes > Reviews

Content by fiona hayes

fiona hayes

Frozen's Elsa child Deluxe Wig
Frozen's Elsa child Deluxe Wig
Offered by The Marketplace Online UK.

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my 3 year old, it ..., 24 Sep 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old, it didnt fit, it was too small- for a three year old!!! Brought it straight back. I don't know who designed these wigs but they are far too small to be worn on any child's head.

Kidkraft Prairie Kitchen 53151 Activity Playset
Kidkraft Prairie Kitchen 53151 Activity Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous kitchen, 21 Jun 2014
Another super Kidkraft product. This kitchen is just perfect for my three year old - it is compact enough, the colour scheme is gorgeous. It took me a few hours to assemble - i am a DIY novice.- my advice is take your time & follow the instructions carefully!! i am a DIY novice. Great details- the clicky knobs, the drawer under the oven. This is a really well-priced product, I whole-heartedly recommend it.

KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse
KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing doll's house and great value, 10 Jan 2014
This doll's house is absolutely beautiful, it is a great size and the fact that it is open on all sides is a huge plus. the price includes all the furniture for the house & generally doll house furniture is as dear as the house itself so this too was a great bonus. it was simple to put together, is sturdy and swivels - it's the best purchase I've made in ages. I did loads of research before buying this house & it is the cheapest & in my opinion the best on the market by far. it is approx. the third of the price of most other doll houses & is really beautiful.