Profile for spanner1995 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent game, 12 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
Really good

Family (The Girl in the Box Book 4)
Family (The Girl in the Box Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best series ive read so far, 5 Jan. 2013
i have read the four books in five days and, i have recommended them to three other friends, who like me have a kindle.
This series has kept me up at night as I havent been able to put it down.
This has to be the best one yet. Its gripping action and a little romance thrown in.

Dark Prince: Author's Cut Special Edition (The 'Dark' Carpathian)
Dark Prince: Author's Cut Special Edition (The 'Dark' Carpathian)

5.0 out of 5 stars most facinating book i have ever read, 1 Jun. 2012
My friend recomended this book to me and at first I wasn't to sure on it. But it only took me a couple of pages to figure out why my friend liked this book so much.
Christine Feehan has started of this series well with Raven and Mickhail, all the romance and heart throb, that goes on in this book between the two nost important characters throughout the whole series.
These books aren't your typical vampire books they are even better, which means that they are bettter than all the other authors vampire books.

Forgiven (The Demon Trappers)
Forgiven (The Demon Trappers)
by Jana Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet, 6 Mar. 2012
I got this book the day that it was released.
I read it in two days.
It was a brilliant continuation from the last book.
it's very action packed as there is a lot more going on and Riley is fighting for what she believes in even if people don't agree with her.
I can't believe what happens between Beck, Justine and Riley.
The author has made Riley's character become really grown up.

I never wanted to put it down at night, there was no good point to end it so i ended up falling asleep while reading the bok.

I can't wait until the next one comes out this year as i want to know what's going to happen between Beck and Riley.

Forsaken (The Demon Trappers)
Forsaken (The Demon Trappers)
by Jana Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb. 2012
I read Cassandra Claire books with the shadow hunters and the down worlders. After i had read them i thought that nothing could compare to those books but these ones are brilliant, they are as good as the books on the shadow hunters and down worlders by Cassandre Claire.
It's so heart breaking i cried many times through this book from what Riley has to go through and how she copes wiith all of the things.
I would recommend it to anyone who really enjoyed the books by Cassandre Claire or anyone who doesn'ty mind having a good cry as you will have a cry even if you think your going to stay strong as i thought that at first and then i did cry.

Green Lantern (Extended Cut) - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 Feb. 2012
This film i went to see in the cinema and found it very interesting, as i as a huge comic fan think that the green lantern is the best super hero ever. As i like the super heros who come from being an ordianry human being to something special, whereas the ones who were born with the powers they have i think are less brilliant.
This film is action packed full of heros and villans.

Of Mice and Men: York Notes for GCSE
Of Mice and Men: York Notes for GCSE
by Dr Martin Stephen

1.0 out of 5 stars Gcse, 7 Feb. 2012
I wouldn't recomend this book as i had to do this for my GCSE as part of my English literature exam and i found it boring as we were watching the film alongside it. In the end my friend told me what happened as i got so bored of waiting till the end. But i found this revisioin book helpful for me to pass my exam.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2013 1:03 PM BST

Halo: Number 1 in series
Halo: Number 1 in series
by Alexandra Adornetto

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book about angels that i have ever read, 31 Jan. 2012
It is amazing how the author managed to fit so much into this book and not make it too complicated for someone to read.

I read this and couldn't wait till i got the next book as i wanted to find out what happened.

Iwould suggest anyone to read this book, especially people who like to read about things like that.

The Return of Sherlock Holmes
The Return of Sherlock Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant crime thriller, 31 Jan. 2012
Who could not like this book especially with SHERLOCK HOLMES in as hes THE GREATEST FICTIONAL CRIME SOLVING CHARACTER EVER.

I personally have read all the sherlock holmes books and can never get tired of them, as i can read them over and over again.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BOOK THEN YOU ARE A FOOL TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.

The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips
The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips
by Michael Morpurgo

4.0 out of 5 stars such a brilliant story., 31 Jan. 2012
You feel so much for the cat im this story, it's like the cats a part of you at the end of the book. All throughout the book you are worried for the young girls cat.
I would suggest that everyone should read it no matter what age they are.

Page: 1 | 2