Profile for Mommy Bear > Reviews

Lamaze Freddie the Firefly
Lamaze Freddie the Firefly
Offered by eTwist

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, just another toy, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I don't know really what all the hype is for this toy, my son is 4 months and isn't really interested. He prefers the jellycat books or anything with sounds/music, this to me is just another toy. Wouldn't recommend really.

Little Jellycat - Soft Baby Book - Goodnight Baby
Little Jellycat - Soft Baby Book - Goodnight Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this cute book!, 7 Nov. 2012
I bought this for my 4 month old, it's his first real book he has shown any interest in. Perfect for bedtime story :-) really love it, each page has a different interesting fabric for him, he is so cute flicking through it :-)

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for -5 months!, 2 Nov. 2012
I bought this after reading so many great reviews on every site that sells it! My son is only just 4 months and is very active so I thought he would love it! His eyes lit up when he first saw it and heard it play :-) but he can barely manage 5 minutes in it at the moment. His neck just is not strong enough to hold him steady with all the movement and he is a little small for the seat, he slips down :-p BUT the product is aimed at 6+ months so I am sure that in the next month or 2 he will really love it! Just wish I had kept it for him for Christmas as it is expensive and I don't think he will use it much between 4 and 5 months... :-)

It does take up a lot of room as well so I have moved it into his bedroom and out of the living room, very easy to put together though!! Took me about 15 mins, if that!

UPDATE! My son is now 6 months and he abolutely LOVES THIS! Def suitable from 5 months, he really started enjoying around 5 months. He gets a lot of exercise and energy out in this and he has a lot of fun. Well worth the price, best purchase to date and obvious when you see how many great reviews, baby's love it :-) 5*

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4