Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Noon High (Dire Calls Book 2)
Noon High (Dire Calls Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get past the first two pages, 27 Nov. 2013
It was clear to me from the first page that this was not a well written book or a story line I was likely to be engrossed in. Immediately deleted it from my kindle

The King's Daughter (Thornleigh Book 2)
The King's Daughter (Thornleigh Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 27 Nov. 2013
I was really engrossed in the book, the first time I had read anything by this author. It gave a real flavour of the times and for the first time in ages I had difficulty in putting the book down until I had finished it. I look forward to reading more books by this author.

How To Lower Blood Pressure Naturally - Stop The Silent Killer!
How To Lower Blood Pressure Naturally - Stop The Silent Killer!

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 27 Nov. 2013
provided a general look at on how to lower blood pressure. Individuals would need to consider what might be most useful, practical or appropriate for them. A book I would recommend reading.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the belt, 27 Nov. 2013
This was exactly the type of belt I had been looking for. It is good quality leather and provides a smart look.

Savvies SC50 Screen Protector for Archos 50 Platinum
Savvies SC50 Screen Protector for Archos 50 Platinum
Offered by protectionfilms24 (screen protectors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves my screen, 27 Nov. 2013
It provides a good protective film for my screen. Would be easy to remove and was equally easy to apply.

Emartbuy® Silver Metallic Mini Touchscreen Stylus Pen suitable for Archos 50 Platinum
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 27 Nov. 2013
neat, easily attached to mobile which means no hunting around to find it and I have a screen without my finger marks on it. What more could I want.

Janina Ultra White Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste
Janina Ultra White Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste

5.0 out of 5 stars The only toothpaste I'll use, 23 July 2013
I have been using this toothpaste for many years. It keeps my teeth white and protected and my mouth fresh. No other toothpaste compares in my opinion and is worth every penny. I imagine my delight when I found it on amazon at a much cheaper price then I had been paying in my local shop. A winner all round.

World War Two: History in an Hour
World War Two: History in an Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick overview., 24 Feb. 2013
I love the in and hour series. This book helped me to see an overview of the war and put in context many of the stories about the war told to me by my parents and grandparents. It is a book to whet the appetite to follow the subject up in more depth.

The Reformation: History in an Hour
The Reformation: History in an Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick overview, 24 Feb. 2013
I love the in an hour series, they enable a quick overview and give basic relevent facts. It was sufficient for me to see areas that I might want to then further explore in more depth.

Page: 1 | 2