Profile for silverfox > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great game, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
Sound effects, and graphics are fantastic. This is a superb three match game. There are so many levels it will keep you going for many hours! What I like is the speed of operation, you can move the tiles whilst some are in motion to get a higher score. The only reason I did not give a 5star is that I am not keen on waiting 15mins to continue after losing my 5 lives, unless I pay with physical money to continue! Apart from that yes it's very good, and I would recommend it!!

Samsung HWF751 Silver - 2.1, 310W Wireless Vacume Tube Soundbar
Samsung HWF751 Silver - 2.1, 310W Wireless Vacume Tube Soundbar

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Sound bar, 7 Jan 2014
I love this sound bar because it adds yet another dimension to the already Hi-Tech TV's of today. My lounge is now full of sound effects that you do not get from the standard tv speakers! There are a few different modes you can change too, i.e. Music, Drama, Cinema etc. That is why it gave a 5* rating. I had no trouble setting it up. All I had to purchase was an optical cable (not supplied) from the tv shop plugged it in and away I went. It depends on you make of tv as to whether you need an optical cable.I now can hear the fantastic sounds from all of my films on DVD's. I did get excellent service from the seller Reliant Direct.
I would recommend it

Jewel Legends: Tree of Life (Full)
Jewel Legends: Tree of Life (Full)
Price: 1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Dec 2013
I first played this game on the free version after I read some reviews. I liked it that much I actually purchased the full version. This has to be one of the best 3match games ever! The graphics are very good, and the speed in operation is fantastic! I am going to spend many hours going through the many levels. Highly recommended. Thank you Big Fish

Dragon Gem
Dragon Gem

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dragon Gem (App)
Absolutely fantastic! Another great app from Itreegamer. I love the 3 match games. I find this app a challenge but very enjoyable. There are so many levels it's going to take me a while to complete,but will enjoy to the end. The graphics are very good plus the sound effects are not bad either. That is why I give this app a 5x. Look forward to more from Itreegamer. Plus they are free!! Highly recommended!

Jewels Star 2
Jewels Star 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I love these 3match games! This one is as good as the original Jewel Star. The levels and configurations are fantastic. And there are many levels to battle your way through. I don't think it can get any better than this. Keep up the good work!

Drag Racing: Free game
Drag Racing: Free game

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Drag Racing: Free game (App)
I found the tittle very misleading-Drag Racing- it's actually a puzzle game. The only reason I gave this app a 2 star is because of the beautiful pictures of the cars once you have put each puzzle together. On average it took me about 45sec to do each puzzle, not very taxing at all!! At least it was free.

Gems Journey
Gems Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Gems Journey (App)
Yet another version of the 3 match game. I am battling through some levels as some are very difficult, but that is all part of the fun. You have ice cubes, bombs and gems to break through and collect at various levels. I love this app! The graphics are very good as well. I would recommend this app to all 3 match game fanatics. Enjoy!!

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 10 Oct 2013
I gave this book a 3star rating because I had some difficulty getting my head around the language. I thought it would be more interesting than it actually was. I enjoyed the series when it was on the tv, many years ago,but I couldn't get to grips with the book.

The Aircraft Book
The Aircraft Book
by Philip Whiteman
Price: 20.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Aircraft Book (Hardcover)
I gave this book a 5star rating because of it's very informative information about aircraft. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in this subject. This book has been very well put together, and is excellent value for money.It has been a welcome addition to my library.

Cubistry
Cubistry
Price: 0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cubistry (App)
This app has been put together very well. I have spent many hours and continue to do so on the various modes this game offers. This app is similar to other well-known apps but this one is far better. I would recommend this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3