Profile for silverfox > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gummy Drop!
Gummy Drop!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very frustrating, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Gummy Drop! (App)
I love 3match games but this is one that you cannot play for very long as you have only 3lives unless you are willing to hard cash for more, or log into Facebook! The idea of this game is fantastic but I can get through 3 lives in a few minutes. Then you have to wait 10-20 minutes to get a life. I would have given it a 5 star because the game it self is very interesting providing you can keep your score high enough to keep your lives up. Whilst I,m waiting I continue with the other apps I have.

Need for Racing: New Speed Car on Real Asphalt Tracks
Need for Racing: New Speed Car on Real Asphalt Tracks

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 13 Dec. 2014
I,m glad this app was free. I would have been more disappointed had I paid for it! For a start the graphics are poor as the scenery is made up just before the car as you go along. For a car doing about 275k/ph there is no sense of speed. I found the car almost uncontrollable, and now and again the app would just freeze for a second or so. Plus there were too many adverts. I have removed the app from device! There are far better driving games available -RR 2 is my best!

Biker Bait: The Lost Souls MC Series
Biker Bait: The Lost Souls MC Series

3.0 out of 5 stars It's was more like a love story with very strong language- not a ..., 22 Oct. 2014
This book took a long time to warm up. It's was more like a love story with very strong language- not a problem though. I will probably purchase the next series as I would like to know what happens next. I would like to have read more biker action.

iZKA® - Amazon Kindle FIRE HD 8.9" inch Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Cover Typing Case with Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen - Black
Offered by IZKA

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good quality, and came with a stylus, 22 Oct. 2014
This leather case fits my Kindle fire perfectly. It is good quality, and came with a stylus, which work's just great. My only negative response is that there is no hole in the case for my earphones, unless I make one. To fit the earphones you have to pull the kindle slightly out of the case. I will probably make a hole eventually, but this should have been thought of at the manufacture.

Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends
Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars ... item for a friend of mine and the recipient enjoyed it very much, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
I purchased this item for a friend of mine and the recipient enjoyed it very much, and has spent many hours playing with it.

Heathrow Airport Manual: Designing, building and operating the world's busiest international airport (Haynes Manual) (Airfield Operations Manual)
by Robert Wicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Oct. 2014
What a fantastic book, it is very informative and well presented. There is stacks of information dating from 1929 - about the workings of an international airport. There are chapters about how the runways are constructed, plus atc, security, airline operations, cargo handling, and many more. This book is a welcome addition to my library. If you are interested in aircraft, and airports this book is for you. Fantastic pictures of the airport and aircraft.

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Oct. 2014
Yet another great version of the 3 match games. They just seemed to get better and better! I do spend a fair bit of time playing these games. This one is so good!! I recommend this one, hence the 5star rating.

Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great game, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
Sound effects, and graphics are fantastic. This is a superb three match game. There are so many levels it will keep you going for many hours! What I like is the speed of operation, you can move the tiles whilst some are in motion to get a higher score. The only reason I did not give a 5star is that I am not keen on waiting 15mins to continue after losing my 5 lives, unless I pay with physical money to continue! Apart from that yes it's very good, and I would recommend it!!

Samsung HWF751 Silver - 2.1, 310W Wireless Vacume Tube Soundbar
Samsung HWF751 Silver - 2.1, 310W Wireless Vacume Tube Soundbar

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Sound bar, 7 Jan. 2014
I love this sound bar because it adds yet another dimension to the already Hi-Tech TV's of today. My lounge is now full of sound effects that you do not get from the standard tv speakers! There are a few different modes you can change too, i.e. Music, Drama, Cinema etc. That is why it gave a 5* rating. I had no trouble setting it up. All I had to purchase was an optical cable (not supplied) from the tv shop plugged it in and away I went. It depends on you make of tv as to whether you need an optical cable.I now can hear the fantastic sounds from all of my films on DVD's. I did get excellent service from the seller Reliant Direct.
I would recommend it

Jewel Legends: Tree of Life (Full)
Jewel Legends: Tree of Life (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Dec. 2013
I first played this game on the free version after I read some reviews. I liked it that much I actually purchased the full version. This has to be one of the best 3match games ever! The graphics are very good, and the speed in operation is fantastic! I am going to spend many hours going through the many levels. Highly recommended. Thank you Big Fish

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4