Profile for H McLeod > Reviews

H McLeod

UniBond 1807937 Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device
UniBond 1807937 Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device
Offered by VISTA ENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Put in my bathroom which was getting mould ..., 4 Dec 2014
Brilliant. Put in my bathroom which was getting mould and now it is lovely again. Also door was sticking but this item has dried it out and it no longer sticks. Would really recommend because if it works in a bathroom it will work anywhere.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Mar 2014
One of my best lifetime purchases - I rarely go anywhere without it. Longer battery life would be appreciated for longer journeys. An earphone plug would also be great for when travelling in "Quiet" zones on trains.

Bodum Bistro 34cm Wall Mounted Knife Rack Holder Black
Bodum Bistro 34cm Wall Mounted Knife Rack Holder Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 2 Mar 2014
Much better than so called magnetic racks, from which my knives were always falling off. Very easy to put install.

No Direction Home [Bob Dylan] [DVD]
No Direction Home [Bob Dylan] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Scorsese

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking item, 21 Dec 2013
Such a practical item; I am sure it will keep my spices fresh a lot longer because of the double lid. Very heavy quality stainless steel and looks very smart.

Master Class Non-Stick Mini Twenty-Four Hole Tart / Canapé Pan
Master Class Non-Stick Mini Twenty-Four Hole Tart / Canapé Pan
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price, 21 Dec 2013
I was skeptical before this arrived but I was very pleased. It is of such a heavy gauge that there is no worry about your tartlets having "soggy bottoms". The wooden tool that comes with it is so useful for putting the pastry into the cases; a usually fiddly job make simple. I will look for other sizes in this range. Well worth the price.

JML Pedi Pro Deluxe
JML Pedi Pro Deluxe
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Feet, 21 Dec 2013
I love this. It took me a couple of uses to get the hang of using this but once I did it was great. Got rid of the hard skin of my feet brilliantly.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves this., 21 Dec 2013
I bought this for my grandson's second birthday. He was delighted with it and has played with it constantly since. It has so many features and sounds and is very robust.

9 Killer Thrillers - 9 complete thriller novels
9 Killer Thrillers - 9 complete thriller novels

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Set of Books, 21 Dec 2013
I did not expect much from this; perhaps one or two stories might be worthwhile. However, each one kept me reading until the end. A wide variety of tales but every one really good stories. I would recommend this to anyone who likes thrillers.

Le Creuset Stoneware Utensil Jar, Small - Cerise
Le Creuset Stoneware Utensil Jar, Small - Cerise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holding utensils, 21 Dec 2013
Matched my kitchen decor perfectly and is an ideal size for all my cooking utensils. A bargain price as well.

Colman's 150 years of good food
Colman's 150 years of good food
by Anthony Kay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant No Fuss Recipes, 28 Nov 2012
I bought this book when it first came out in the 1970's. As it is still totally relevant to today's menus I wanted a copy to give to one of my sons who is a chef. He loves it.