Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Glitterball" (UK)

Mikado By Kodo Rechargeable Cordless Hair Straighteners
Mikado By Kodo Rechargeable Cordless Hair Straighteners

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 2 Jun. 2010
I was looking for some cordless straighteners for a forthcoming camping trip, because i'm tired of the wild ungroomed look I usually have. My hair is very curly and untamed, but these do actually work. They are a bit plasticy but they get very hot and do a semi decent job of straightening my hair.

The only gripe is that the charge doesn't last that long.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2010 11:21 AM BST

Deuter Starlight EXP Baby Sleeping Bag
Deuter Starlight EXP Baby Sleeping Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first sleeping bag for camping trips, 2 Jun. 2010
I bought this sleeping bag for my 2 year old son earlier this year when we were going on our first camping trip since he was born. We camped in our tent and had some pretty cold nights, but he remained fast asleep and toasty warm. I really recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2011 9:55 AM BST

Go Rock GOROCK02HY Mobile Stereo Speakers
Go Rock GOROCK02HY Mobile Stereo Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good and really small, 12 May 2010
Really good portable speakers, tiny and really well thought out. Bass is good, sound a little tinny but great for the size and the price.

Trunki Travel Chums Wash Bag (Blue)
Trunki Travel Chums Wash Bag (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little washbag, 12 May 2010
Great little washbag for my son's toiletries - easy to wash and the removeable clear bag is great for air travel.

This Works Deep Calm Travel Candles Tin containing 4 candles
This Works Deep Calm Travel Candles Tin containing 4 candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven in a small box, 12 May 2010
I love these candles. They smell wonderful, and last for ages. Lovely when travelling to provide a bit of home comfort.

I wish the tin was a bit easier to open though!

Lamaze Jacques the Peacock
Lamaze Jacques the Peacock

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacques Le Peacock - he's a peacock and his name is Jacques, 3 Dec. 2008
This is one of the first toys I bought for my baby boy, and it has been one of the best value. He was 2 months old when I first attached it to his pram, and he used to stare at the black and white back for ages, mesmerized. Now he is 8 months old and still facinated. He loves trying to put him in his mouth, loves looking at his reflection in the mirror, loves his crinkly wings, and loves all the different colours and textures.

Lamaze toys are just fab - well made, colourful, good value and my son loves all of his. Plus they are dead handy for clipping to a change bag or a pram before you head out the door and take up no room.

Anybody Out There
Anybody Out There
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll laugh, you'll cry..., 17 April 2007
This review is from: Anybody Out There (Paperback)
I LOVE Marian Keyes. She could write a book about paint drying and i'd still want to read it and she'd still probably manage to make it interesting. I've read all of her books and by the last chapter I experience that awful feeling of dread that the book will soon be finished and I won't know what to do with myself.

This book is so good, I couldn't put it down. Marian has a great way of writing about relationships and making them believable, rather than the usual slushy tripe. Anna Walsh's story begins in an unusual way with her laid up at home in Dublin after having been through some sort of traumatic experience, but we aren't clear what. She is determined to get back to her life in New York and her job as a PR for Candy Grrl cosmetics, but where has Aidan, her husband gone? Part One is all about discovering what has happened, in part two we hear about how Anna continues with her life, and - well I really can't say too much because it would spoil the book for you.

I really enjoyed it and by the end of it I had something in my eye and it wouldn't stop watering - I wasn't crying honest :-) Read it!