Profile for J Ho > Reviews

Timer Delay 10A light switch pneumatic up to 20 minute adjustable time action
Timer Delay 10A light switch pneumatic up to 20 minute adjustable time action
Offered by Delightful-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, looks nice enough, 2 April 2014
I've bought 4 of these now.
I had to replaced one of them as it wouldn't come back out fully, leaving the light on.

They look nice and softly rounded

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition (Mac/PC DVD)
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition (Mac/PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars new act, new items, new class!, 29 Mar. 2014
I've clocked up several hundred hours on Diablo 3 and the recent RoS addon is just what was needed.

My main, a level 60 wizard has now gone through the new Act 5 and reached level 70. I like the new maps as there are more 'events' scattered throughout.
All of my items needed replacing -- the thrill of upgrading your character's items is back again.

New features include rerolling for a single stat on a items, (though this is probably an 'end game' thin) and adventure mode. Adventure mode beats the linear grind by giving you bounty quests and blood shards (new currency) as rewards.
The auction house is gone, but I play "self found" so it isn't an issue.

There is a new Crusader class I have yet to try out.
You also get an extra bank tab.

Stability is great! It hasn't crashed one me.

As for the collector's edition you get a nice picture book and mousepad. And it looks good on the shelf :)

Verbatim BD-R SL LTH Blu-Ray Blank Discs 25 GB 6x Speed Wide Inkjet Printable Spindle of 25 Discs

3.0 out of 5 stars note these are LTH disks, 3 Feb. 2013
Unfortunately these LTH disks only worked sometimes in my LG BH10LS30.
I'll keep them and try again with another burner.