Profile for Miss E J Naylor > Reviews

Content by Miss E J Naylor

Miss E J Naylor

Laser Cut Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
Laser Cut Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
by Peter Pauper Press

Awesome

The Book of Lost Souls
The Book of Lost Souls

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed, 20 July 2013
Great book hope there are many more. Characters great be nice to see them develop. Great idea to have Kinderd and regulars
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2013 12:31 PM GMT

Haunted
Haunted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
Worth while buying. Lots of different tales. Some rather creepy. Was pleased to find this gem as it has stories from favourite authors. Including Joseph Delaney. I'd highly recommend this and even more so his spooks books. Read them all to date. Fantastic. (I am 33 now.... And till enjoy them!!).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2013 1:58 PM GMT

The Third Floor: an Angel Hill novel
The Third Floor: an Angel Hill novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I had to stay up till 6am to finish it!!, 10 July 2013
Outstanding. I have discovered a new 'favourite' author. Sadly he only has 1 other book on kindle.
From the start the book is engaging and entrancing. The tension is slowly ratcheted up without being cliched. You are able to empathise with the characters and their individual parts within the story. I really don't want to say more. It's just a bloody good book! At £1.30 a total bargain. Seriously I'd recommend this. I started with the sample and I couldn't get the whole book quick enough. Thank god I was in the house. If I was at work (or had no wi-if), I'd have been seriously pi&&ed off all day.
You even get a bonus story at the end. Plus a teaser of the next book. This guy is the crack dealer equivalent of an author. First bits free, then you will crave more and more. ENJOY!!! I'm off to get the next book.

The Tree of Bones
The Tree of Bones

3.0 out of 5 stars started strong.... tailed off though, 9 July 2013
This review is from: The Tree of Bones (Kindle Edition)
Started fast aced exciting but seemed to go off the boil towards the end. Almost as if the author kept changing their mind re plot direction. So many pointless side plots. Don't add to the tension or even the story nor act as red herrings. A real shame. I thought I'd found a new favourite author for a while. Not a total bust though. I'd recommend for reading on a noisy plane or train. Nothing too heavy, doesn't require a lot of concentration.

Torn Apart - The Most Horrific True Murder Stories You'll Ever Read
Torn Apart - The Most Horrific True Murder Stories You'll Ever Read

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather goes on a bit, 10 Mar. 2013
Too much of the witness statements rather than facts of the cases. Etc. not for me. But others may enjoy.