Profile for S. Bradford > Reviews

Russell Hobbs 19140 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litre - Metallic Red
Russell Hobbs 19140 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litre - Metallic Red
Price: 24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous kettle, 23 Jan 2014
Bought this kettle as wanted something a bit different, when it arrived I filled it to max as stated and boiled up, it never turned itself off and the boiling water was spurting out of the spout, my only option was to take off the base and ended up with boiling water on carpet missing me by inches. Not very happy with it all, if my dogs or children had been near by they could have been injured by the boiling water. Have returned for full refund.

Breville VDF065 Halo Health Fryer, 1 Kg, 1200 Watt - White
Breville VDF065 Halo Health Fryer, 1 Kg, 1200 Watt - White
Price: 79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of rubbish, 28 Jun 2012
I have always owned an actifry and use mainly for chips but after having two thought may try this halo as looked better. When first used it was lovely and quiet and was really impressed as actifry is noisier, but I was very dissapointed whne chips were finished after the 30 mins of cooking time, some were still raw and some were completely broken up and paddle was all gunged up with potato, I followed all instructions for chip size etc.

I tried it again the enxt day and chips were the same but this time the paddle kept getting stuck and making a awful noise, which meant I had to empty contents and start again which I had to do twice before it finally decided to work although the chips came out as before in a mushy mess.

I decided to email breville and ask if there was a problem with the fryers that they were aware of, they just steered me back to amazon who I bought it off and never answered my question.

I returned the product and had a replacement hoping that the first one was just faulty, well it wasnt as the second one does excatly the same and I spend the first 5 mins of cooking time having to release the stuck paddle, so this one is going back too, I am going to have a refund and go back to an actifry.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2013 6:13 PM GMT

The Time of My Life
The Time of My Life
by Cecelia Ahern

5.0 out of 5 stars Amnother great book, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Time of My Life (Hardcover)
Anohter great book by cecelia, never fails to write a great novel, always enjoy and worth the read, great price for lovely book

How to Pay Less for Everything p/b (Readers Digest)
How to Pay Less for Everything p/b (Readers Digest)
by Readers Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, 15 Dec 2011
Great book with great ideas for helping with money in these times of hardship, well worth the read and money

Old Before My Time: Hayley Okines' Life with Progeria
Old Before My Time: Hayley Okines' Life with Progeria
by Hayley Okines
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration, 15 Dec 2011
What a fantastic book, well done to hayley and Kerry, really enjoyed reading after following Hayley on television, inspirational book and well worth buying and supporting this beautiful little girl.

Size 9 Groundwork Mens Kds088 Navy Blue Textile Easy Zip Up Padded Snow Boots.
Size 9 Groundwork Mens Kds088 Navy Blue Textile Easy Zip Up Padded Snow Boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 27 Jun 2011
Great boots, bought for winter and snowy weather and do the job perfectly. Great price and great buy well owrth the money

Sportline Solo 900 Heart Rate Watch - Silver
Sportline Solo 900 Heart Rate Watch - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 6 July 2010
Great for all those people who have had heart attacks and want to exercise again

Such Sweet Sorrow
Such Sweet Sorrow
by Katie Flynn
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 July 2010
Another great book by Katie Flynn, if you like stories set in war time, Katie Flynn is ideal reading

Pictures: 40 Years of Hits
Pictures: 40 Years of Hits
Price: 8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 31 Jan 2009
if you love status quo, you will enjoy this fabulous cd, all the songs you knew over the last 40 years.

Behind Palace Doors
Behind Palace Doors
by Major Colin Burgess

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book, 31 Jan 2009
This review is from: Behind Palace Doors (Hardcover)
if you like the royal family, you will certainly enjoy this behind the scenes book about the Queen Mother, things you never knew and really amusing stuff.You will see her in a different light once you have read this book, absolutely brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2