Profile for A.MacDonald > Reviews

Plastic Jar Party Pack-11 Assorted Jars
Plastic Jar Party Pack-11 Assorted Jars
Offered by Sweets only Sweets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good products despite my stupid mistake, 7 Sept. 2014
Received very quickly product is as stated and happy with this although due to my own error and not reading things properly I thought lids came with the jars but it clearly states they don't just my stupidity but other than that the products are exactly as described..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2014 4:06 PM GMT

Artificial Wedding Flowers Hand-made by Petals Polly, TOP TABLE ARRANGEMENT, CREAM/IVORY/BURGUNDY
Offered by Petals Polly Flowers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 13 Feb. 2014
The flowers are gorgeous I am very happy with this company and have ordered another table top arrangement as well and would definitely recommend them to others. :)

Vintage Romance Gold & Ivory Food Flags
Vintage Romance Gold & Ivory Food Flags
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Aug. 2013
I like these they are very pretty and very easy to use making one thing less to worry about on my wedding day.

Ginger Ray Ivory & Gold Butterfly Table Numbers Tent Card - Weddings, Parties, Events - Numbers 1-12
Offered by Ginger Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 27 Aug. 2013
These are for my wedding tables I love them they are elegant and pretty and so easy to use just perfect for my wedding tables.

Bath Salts: A Zombie Novel
Bath Salts: A Zombie Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 27 Aug. 2013
I liked this book as it was a bit different in the way the author chose to write it giving you 2 different views on the same situations.