Profile for madhatter > Reviews

Toffeln Flex Lite 0501 flexible light nursing clogs shoes - Black 5
Toffeln Flex Lite 0501 flexible light nursing clogs shoes - Black 5
Offered by Scrubs Etc Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, 12 July 2014
These are great! I have a wide foot so I need the top piece across the arch to "give" a little but they are still super comfy. Would recommend to anyone who likes comfort.

Anker® Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air iPad 5 [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender Ultra-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

The Natural Trim: Principles and Practice
The Natural Trim: Principles and Practice
by Jaime Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Sep 2013
I am still engrossed. A comprehensive book that covers a lot of aspects. I am studying my way through and would love to do a revise once I have had that opportunity to digest it fully. So far - really good!

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe how easy it is..., 16 Aug 2013
As a total juicing virgin I can really recommend this Juicer. It is stylish, idiot proof and soooo easy to use and clean.

K-Swiss Women's Tubes 100 Dustem Blnt/Blue/Black Running Shoes 92985-404-M 5 UK
K-Swiss Women's Tubes 100 Dustem Blnt/Blue/Black Running Shoes 92985-404-M 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Even nicer looking than I thought, 16 Aug 2013
Walking on the tubes was a little weird at first but the trainers were light-weight and comfortable from the minute I put them on. Would definitely recommend them.

Berghaus Twentyfourseven 20 Rucksack - Spanish Pink/Pink Bomb, One Size
Berghaus Twentyfourseven 20 Rucksack - Spanish Pink/Pink Bomb, One Size
Offered by Springfield Camping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than it looks, 2 July 2013
When I first opened the packaging, I was disappointed by the size HOWEVER this is a big bag in disguise. I am very pleased with the bag as it holds far more than I thought without being big and bulky. Definitely a good buy

Equine Nutrition and Feeding
Equine Nutrition and Feeding
by David Frape

5.0 out of 5 stars Very in-depth, 27 Mar 2013
I bought this as a reference book for an online course that I was participating in. It covered the subject matter fully and then more. Personally I think that this is for individuals seriously studying the subject rather than for folk who are just looking for some general knowledge.

Horses Never Lie: The Heart of Passive Leadership: 14
Horses Never Lie: The Heart of Passive Leadership: 14
by Mark Rashid

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love this, 27 Mar 2013
Mark Rashid has a marvellous way of providing lessons without appearing to do so. His style of writing is very easy to relate to and totally absorbing. I have yet to read one of his books that haven't been brilliant!

Laser 3793 Ht Lead Removal Tool - Vw
Laser 3793 Ht Lead Removal Tool - Vw

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit tricky, 27 Mar 2013
Some of the plugs were a little tricky to get hold of, but without this tool I would not have been able to get to them without a whole heap of trouble

Andrew James Coffee, Nut and Spice Grinder - Powerful 150Watt, Stainless Steel Blades
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 7 Jan 2013
Was a bit wary that this would be cheap and nasty. Surprise, surprise it was really good! If you are looking for something for the odd job, would recommend you give this a try.

Page: 1 | 2