Profile for David > Reviews

Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Offered by Barcleys

1.0 out of 5 stars Laptop AMD problem?, 15 Sep 2014
Had to be removed from my Windows 8 HP laptop as it failed to boot after an update. I like the product and it has worked successfully for me on Windows 7 desktop PCs

Paul Anthony Pro Series 3 Titanium Rotary Shaver
Paul Anthony Pro Series 3 Titanium Rotary Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best electric razor I have ever bought, 16 Sep 2013
Need an electric razor that works, get this one. It is the first I have ever had that means I no longer have to wet shave as well.

Devolo dLAN 500 AVplus (IEEE 1901/ HomePlug AV) Network Kit - Pack of 3 Plugs
Devolo dLAN 500 AVplus (IEEE 1901/ HomePlug AV) Network Kit - Pack of 3 Plugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra over the 200, 16 Sep 2013
I have used Devolo for about a year and decided to upgade to the 500. The difference in networking speed over the 200 is very noticeable and I would recommend anyone to go straight for the 500. You won't be disappointed.

PaperPort 14.0 (PC)
PaperPort 14.0 (PC)
Offered by softpursuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product bought as an upgrade, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: PaperPort 14.0 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I have been a Paper Port user for scanning for some years now and with my standardisation on Windows 7 decided it was time for an upgrade. As another company says, it does what it says on the tin (actually a box) and is good value for money.

Microsoft FQC-04649 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with Service Pack 1 - OEM DVD Pack
Offered by Fleur.digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Preferred over Windows 8, 16 Sep 2013
I have used Windows XP Professional version for a few years now and was reluctant to switch, A necessary change of laptop introduced me to Windows 8. I therefore evaluated 7 against 8 and have concluded they are the same apart from the front end on 8 that I do not really like. Both have much improved networking over XP and I have got an improved processing time as well, all in all, well done Microsoft but for me its' 7 not 8.

Intel SSD 320 Series 160GB 9.5mm 2.5 inch SATA2 Solid State Drive (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget revolving discs, 16 Sep 2013
Solid state is the only way for me now, this disc, a Sata2 transformed an oldish (about 5 years) pc into a great performing machine. I would choose this type of disc over a processor upgrade every time, though both are good.

The Spartacus Collection (Gods of the Arena, Blood and Sand, Vengeance) [DVD]
The Spartacus Collection (Gods of the Arena, Blood and Sand, Vengeance) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andy Whitfield
Offered by Mega-Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars A great box set, 11 Nov 2012
The pack contains all the Spartacus episodes that are currently released. The quality of the DVDs is good and the story line closely follows the known historical events. It is not for the faint hearted though as the battle and arena action is bloody and violent. The videos also contain a large amount of sex and full nudity. If action, sex and more of both is your video choice then this pack is highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2012 10:39 PM GMT