Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah "Sarah Traynor" (Meath, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Eat Sleep Cycle Repeat Mens Cycling T-Shirt Top (Medium, Maroon)
Eat Sleep Cycle Repeat Mens Cycling T-Shirt Top (Medium, Maroon)
Offered by Custom Apparel Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely t-shirt, 6 Jan. 2015
Nice quality. My husband was very happy with this Christmas present

100 Snowflakes to Crochet: Make Your Own Snowdrift: To Give or For Keeps
100 Snowflakes to Crochet: Make Your Own Snowdrift: To Give or For Keeps
by Caitlin Sainio

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, I have tried almost every pattern while ..., 25 Nov. 2014
Brilliant book, I have tried almost every pattern while making 200 for my sisters wedding. The author is lovely too, judging by her facebook page. I ordered another book from her collection today.

Let the Children Write
Let the Children Write
by M Langdon

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, I will treasure it., 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Let the Children Write (Hardcover)
Really lovely wisdom.

Steering the Craft: Exercises and Discussions on Story Writing for the Lone Navigator or the Mutinous Crew
by Ursula K. Le Guin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
Wonderful book, I regularly go back to it.

Easy Recipes for Back to School: A short collection of recipes from the cookbook Wholesome: Feed Your Family For Less

LED Flashing Ice Cube Multi x 8
LED Flashing Ice Cube Multi x 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Only one ice cube in pack!, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: LED Flashing Ice Cube Multi x 8
This has really irritated me as I was buying a few party items at once and I believe this is presented on amazon in a way to make you think it's more than one ice cube. Why put 'multi x 8' in the title and a photo showing five ice cubes and then one arrives?!.

Kaiser Stroller Foot Muff Thermo Aktion (Black)
Kaiser Stroller Foot Muff Thermo Aktion (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Jan. 2014
For the price this is a great product. I was trying to decide between the lodger bunker and this and so glad I picked this. It is a little long, it can drag in the wrong type of buggy but I moved to a MacLaren and it's perfect. Remember the ties at the top, PULL THEM! I missed this for weeks. I wondered what exactly are they as the instructions don't make this obvious but if you reach in to the square thing you will find a clip to pull and the head part snuggles around baby's head.

Sigg Kids Primeval Glow Drinking Bottle - Black, 0.4 Litres
Sigg Kids Primeval Glow Drinking Bottle - Black, 0.4 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOTTLES!, 30 Jan. 2014
I am on year two of having used these every single day of the school term with two of my children. I think they would survive a nuclear war! They lost the tops after a year or so, it doesn't matter, they function perfectly without the tops. I am planning on buying more soon. You don't get the horrible smell/taste cheaper products give off so easily. GREAT BUY.

Sukie Super Cool Iron Ons
Sukie Super Cool Iron Ons
by Darrell Gibbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and cute, 30 Jan. 2014
I am delighted I bought these, I had a really fun craft party with a few little ladies decorating their pillows and I've lots left over. Dropped one star as my son's pillow transfer curled off but I think that may be down to washing it too hot. Otherwise a great buy.

Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll
Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll

5.0 out of 5 stars School run essential., 30 Jan. 2014
Holds two school bags, delighted with it. For some reason it doesn't topple the buggy just as long as I balance the two hooks either side with the bags and a chubby toddler helps!

Page: 1 | 2