Profile for Tyler > Reviews

Tyler (chicago,il)

101 eBooks Of Passion A HUGE Collection Of OVER 1,000 PAGES
101 eBooks Of Passion A HUGE Collection Of OVER 1,000 PAGES

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, Thrilling Read!, 2 Oct 2013
Wow....I really enjoyed this story. I was drawn in immediately; brilliant dimensionality! This collection of AMAZING novels was a fast, sexy read. If you're looking for some well-written erotic tales to read over time, than this is a good one. The book was wonderful, it deserved 5 stars I liked the whole combination of short stories; just wish there was more. I would recommend this book to anyone that loves some good endings :) Nicely done erotic fiction about a fantasy I think most people enjoy from time to time... enjoyed the stories. Would have liked to have had a little more backstory on the characters' relationships but overall I loved it!

In all, this book is a great value and highly worth the time if you're interested in switching it up a little bit from the norm and trying out something new. Highly worth it!

Never Work Again: Work Less, Earn More and Live Your Freedom
Never Work Again: Work Less, Earn More and Live Your Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Give It a Shot, 10 Sep 2013
I've been my own boss, a business owner, for close to 5 years now. Did I "have" to buy this book? No. Why did I...? Simple. It's nice to remind yourself why you dumped your boss in the first place, and started off with your own business!

Erland's book is a true triumph in a space that is swamped with so called experts, gurus, and the whole jargon. The author's style of writing is engaging, influential, and their message is, simply, very straight forward -- Become your own boss and never be a slave to the grind again. Who wouldn't enjoy that life!

I thoroughly suggest anyone wanting to break free from their cubicle and build an entrepreneurial lifestyle check out this book. It's informative, worthy of the read and above all, inspirational. It really sets you in the right direction and away from the crowd!

Thanks for reading!