Profile for Mrs. Alison Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Alison Taylor

Mrs. Alison Taylor (Grantham, Lincs, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
White Automatic Sensor Waste Bin - 42L and 50L - New Design (50L)
White Automatic Sensor Waste Bin - 42L and 50L - New Design (50L)
Offered by DripDropDry
Price: 37.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and quality, 2 July 2014
I bought the 50L bin and I'm absolutely delighted with it. It works very efficiently and I think it is excellent value. I did a lot of research on what is available, and for 37, I think this is probably the best value product available. There is an inner band that fits around the top of the bin and clips the bin bag in place. I like it so much, I am going to order another one for my recycling. I would recommend this lovely bin to anyone.

Melissa & Doug Flower Power Bead Set
Melissa & Doug Flower Power Bead Set
Price: 7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality!!, 29 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this for my great-niece and was absolutely delighted with it. The beads are beautiful, excellent quality and come in a nice little box. I was so impressed with this bead set that I almost kept it for myself. I know my very creative great-niece will have a wonderful time with it.

Pasta: The Essential New Collection from the Master of Italian Cookery
Pasta: The Essential New Collection from the Master of Italian Cookery
by Antonio Carluccio
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 29 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My Son is a very good amateur chef and he was absolutely delighted with this book. All I can say is that if he is impressed with a cookery book, then it must be really good. On the strength of this, I would be very happy to recommend it!

Ladies SlumberzzZ Microsuede Mule Slipper - Faux Fur & Ribbon FT0728 Beige UK8
Ladies SlumberzzZ Microsuede Mule Slipper - Faux Fur & Ribbon FT0728 Beige UK8

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and very warm., 26 Jun 2014
I loved these slippers, but unfortunately my big feet meant that they did not fit very well. However, they were very warm and snuggly, perfect for the winter months when you need that bit extra comfort. Very well made and excellent value.

Contemporary Geometric Beadwork, Volume I
Contemporary Geometric Beadwork, Volume I
by Kate McKinnon
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouthwateringly-beautiful!, 26 Jun 2014
Another book that I love! This is the sort of book that you first look through with longing, then study in more depth before plunging in to tackle one of the designs. It is well illustrated and (I think) fairly easy to follow, although some experience in beading would be useful.

I felt like a child in a sweetshop when I first opened it, and intend to visit the "sweetshop" many times in the future.

Beadalon 1.0 mm 25 m Elastcity , Satin Silver
Beadalon 1.0 mm 25 m Elastcity , Satin Silver
Price: 7.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 26 Jun 2014
I bought this to use with safety pins loaded with seed beads, and it takes the load well. It doesn't stretch very far, but then you don't really need it to. It is quite strong, and knots can be super-glued to make bracelets. Very versatile!

HAB&GUT Mini Magnets 20 pieces NEODYMIUM 3 x 6 mm (HxD) super strong (MC000) N45
Offered by HAB & GUT Design
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hit with the grandsons, 26 Jun 2014
My very creative, twin grandsons loved these magnets that I bought for their birthday. They are, as described, VERY STRONG and I use them on my fridge door. I have super-glued them to the back of my digital scales which hang very securely to the fridge door, along with a vintage tin sign. Highly recommended.

14 (3 Sets of 4 and 2 Black) High Capacity Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges. 5x T1291 Black, 3x T1292 Cyan, 3x T1293 Magenta, 3x T1294 Yellow, T1295
Offered by PerfectPrint
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 26 Jun 2014
I have bought these cartridges over and over again. Despite the odd one or two cartridges, I have not had a problem with them. They produce very good results, too.

MAGNET Expert Ltd Magnet X-treme Magnetic Putty and Neo Magnet Cube for Science Education and Just for Fun
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great hit with the grandsons, 26 Jun 2014
My twin grandsons loved this magnetic putty, which I bought for their birthday. What can I say, but highly recommended!!!

MAGNET Expert Ltd 20 x 6 x 1.5mm 1kg Pull North Adhesive N42 Neodymium Block Magnet for Crafts (Pack of 10)
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 26 Jun 2014
I bought these for my grandsons who are highly creative, and they were a great hit. I also have the circular type on my fridge door. They are very strong and will keep lots of things in place, including a calendar, without any extra help.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12