Profile for Christine Smith > Reviews

Content by Christine Smith

Christine Smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]
Price: 134.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had changed sooner, 18 July 2014
Although it is different to my old Kindle I find it very easy to use and much lighter than my Kindle keyboard. I like the touch screen and find the keyboard easier to use as it is similar to an iPad or smart phone.

3-Year Kindle Paperwhite 3G [Previous Generation] Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only
Offered by Squaretrade Limited
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It could not be simpler, 12 July 2014
It was very simple, I did not have to do anything other than select the warranty and it was all sorted out for me. Thank you

A Town Like Alice (Vintage Classics)
A Town Like Alice (Vintage Classics)
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the classics, 9 Mar 2014
It is many years since I read this book, but it is still a gripping tale of life in World War Two and the early years after the end of the war. A love story with a difference where difficult situations are overcome with courage and laughter.

Concealed in Death: In Death Series: Book 38
Concealed in Death: In Death Series: Book 38
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great episode in the life of Eve, 9 Mar 2014
I have read the whole series, more than once, this book has a slightly different angle to earlier ones as Eve does not fight Roarke over his involvement with her case. All of the characters and relationships in the series continue to evolve.

Cows REALLY Do Fly Kites: Patti Burchard
Cows REALLY Do Fly Kites: Patti Burchard
by Patti Burchard
Price: 9.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Dec 2013
I fly kites and collect cows, so this is the perfect book for me to give to my grand children. One copy has gone to Australia!

King Cole Knitting Pattern 2881 : Baby DK Blanket, Sweaters and Accessories (10.25-22in) (Small size suitable for premature baby/doll)
by King Cole
Edition: Pamphlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Knitting pattern, 13 Dec 2013
I thought I was buying a pattern for doll's clothes & blanket, but it is for premmies and babies. I will make the things anyway as it will use up wool left over from the stuff I made for the grand children.

The Inn at Rose Harbor (Rose Harbor 1)
The Inn at Rose Harbor (Rose Harbor 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Sep 2013
I have many of Debbie's books and especially enjoy her series based in Cedar Grove, so it is great to have new stories with new characters but including many of the old favourites.

Rose Harbor in Bloom (Rose Harbor 2)
Rose Harbor in Bloom (Rose Harbor 2)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Sep 2013
I relly enjoyed the way each character developed, and could not put the book down. Another great story from Debbie.

The Heart's Victory
The Heart's Victory
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very different, 14 May 2013
Another great book from Nora, combining two of my favourite things, reading and motor sport!

Thank you Nora, it was fun.

The Law is a Lady
The Law is a Lady
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 May 2013
This review is from: The Law is a Lady (Kindle Edition)
A very well put together book, with once again very descriptive prose so that the scenery and the people come alive.

I found it hard to put down!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4