Profile for Alison > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kipling Women's Defea Shoulder Bag, Brilliant Purple
Kipling Women's Defea Shoulder Bag, Brilliant Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous purple bag!, 15 Dec 2014
I love Kipling bags anyway so I was never going to whinge about this bag! It is a gorgeous bright purple. It is a big bag - deep and wide. I think it's too big for my everyday work bag as I personally will end up lugging around too much junk in it. I'm keeping it for my hols - I think it's perfect for flying - the space for book, sweets, camera, water bottle etc but brilliant pockets for the importantant passports, tickets etc which need to be kept safe and secure.

Lola Rose Annie-mae Bracelet Blue Bird Quartzite
Lola Rose Annie-mae Bracelet Blue Bird Quartzite
Offered by AmberJay

4.0 out of 5 stars A very pretty bracelet but it's definitely not a baby blue colour ..., 12 Nov 2014
A very pretty bracelet but it's definitely not a baby blue colour like the picture shows - it is purple with lilac thread. I did think about returning it as it's not true to colour but it's still a lovely delicate bracelet!

Lola Rose Cici Tumble Bracelet in a Combination of Black Agate and Firework Jasper of 16-23cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bracelet - wish it was for me but ..., 12 Nov 2014
I love this bracelet - wish it was for me but it's a gift for a friend. Gorgeous colours - the black agate is broken up by the jasper and it's a beautiful combination. The cube beads are not too chunky and cumbersome on the wrist, I would definitely recommend this design.

Dear Lupin... Letters to a Wayward Son
Dear Lupin... Letters to a Wayward Son

4.0 out of 5 stars LOL!, 13 Oct 2014
A very funny book. Not my usual type of book as I usually read typical trashy chick lit but thought I'd branch out and read something different. A loving but very dry / droll Dad sends letters to his son who muddles his way through life. I had a lot of true 'laugh out loud' moments when reading it!

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Caffe Latte N
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Caffe Latte N

5.0 out of 5 stars A great size bag!, 13 Oct 2014
A great size bag - not one of their biggest but it's a decent size for everyday use and for wearing across the body. I think this is much better than the small Alvar shoulder bag. The Caffe Latte is a lovely neutral colour that goes with a lot of clothes but it's not so light that it will look grubby with wear. Would definitely recommend this bag.

Bling Jewelry Green Clover Flower Murano Glass Bead 925 Silver Pandora Compatible
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bead - it is very similar to a ..., 2 Aug 2014
I love this bead - it is very similar to a blue flower Pandora bead I have. Obviously it does not have the same amount of silver but this is not particularly noticeable when it's on the bracelet. I now have 3 Bling beads and I would definitely recommend them.

Quiges Beads Charms Murano Glass-Silver
Quiges Beads Charms Murano Glass-Silver
Offered by Quiges

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 2 Aug 2014
I had to return this very poor quality bead which is a shame as the glass was a lovely colour. When it arrived the silver didn't fit snug to the bead (was hanging off) and within 1/2 hour of wearing the silver parted company with the glass bead.

Staedtler Fimo Cutter Blades (Pack of 3)
Staedtler Fimo Cutter Blades (Pack of 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Aug 2014
Had this item for some time and they rusted within a few uses.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars You either love The Twilight Saga or hate it and I definitely ..., 2 Aug 2014
What can I say?! You either love The Twilight Saga or hate it and I definitely love it. Read the books though - they are even better than the films!

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
My son loved this DVD - here's hoping he'll read the book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4