ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Dvd ~ Various
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 18 Jan 2014
Bought as a present for my son and as he loves all things 'Star Wars' , he naturally loved this DVD! His words for it: 'amazing'!

Kipling Womens STelma Shoulder Bag K15313511 True Blue
Kipling Womens STelma Shoulder Bag K15313511 True Blue
Price: 46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, 18 Jan 2014
This is my second Kipling bag and I love it! It's exactly what I wanted - not too big, not too small.

Kipling Womens Creativity L Purse K1326540E Cactus Green
Kipling Womens Creativity L Purse K1326540E Cactus Green
Price: 22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A big purse!, 18 Jan 2014
I'm such a dope - I bought this purse without looking at the dimensions and this is much bigger than I was expecting! I'll not return it though as Kipling products are so good and it was a great price. This purse will hold a lot and if you like carrying everything together like I do (coins, notes, too many shop cards, receipts etc) then this is a great purse!

Kipling Womens Trix Purse K1318513K Pink Orchid
Kipling Womens Trix Purse K1318513K Pink Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little purse, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kipling Womens Trix Purse (Shoes)
I like to have a small purse when I go on a night out as I don't carry big bags and I still need space for keys, lippie etc! This gorgeous purse is a perfect size and I'm glad I bought it. It would have been a good present for a young girl but I like it too much to give away!!!!

DK Guide: Space
DK Guide: Space
by Peter Bond
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars a great book!, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: DK Guide: Space (Paperback)
A great book covering different aspects of space! It came in very handy for a school project for my son. Definitely worth the money!

On Angel Mountain (Vol 1 of the Angel Mountain Saga)
On Angel Mountain (Vol 1 of the Angel Mountain Saga)
by Brian John
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing story, 5 Jan 2014
Don't judge a book by the cover - if you did you would never have picked this book. It is an amazing story set in Wales about the life of a young woman. It's a story that stayed with me for weeks after I finished reading it, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I bought this book for 2 different people as a gift and hope they enjoy it as much as I did.

Fly London Women's Ving Lace Up Boot Leather Dark Brown P801028001 6 UK
Fly London Women's Ving Lace Up Boot Leather Dark Brown P801028001 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my best experience at purchasing on-line...., 22 Oct 2013
Usually I am a size 6 but had to return 1st pair as they were too tight and needed a size 7 . Size 7 came and both of the boots had an amazingly loud squeak on every step! I think it came from the inlay inside the boot but nonetheless, I wasn't happy and needed them replacing. The 3rd pair of boots still have a squeak but not as loud , again I think it comes from the removable inlay. Will stick with these as I like how they look and they feel very comfortable.

Bagbase retro Shoulder Bag in Navy and White
Bagbase retro Shoulder Bag in Navy and White
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars School bag, 5 Jun 2013
Bought for my son's PE gear but he decided to use it as his main bag. Fits in a lot of school books, lunch box, jumper......Still in good condition, so very happy!

Birkenstock Madrid Birko-Flor, Style-No. 40121, Unisex Clogs, Navy Nubuk, EU 39, normal width
Price: 31.91

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable sandals, 5 Jun 2013
I was worried about sizing pre -purchase, reading all the comments about sizing down etc. I'm a size 6 and bought size 39 - great fit length and width. Very comfortable to wear.

LEGO STAR WARS - DARTH VADER & RED LIGHT SABER
LEGO STAR WARS - DARTH VADER & RED LIGHT SABER
Offered by TheBrickPeople
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever mini figure!, 22 Feb 2013
bought for my sons birthday - worth every penny as he loves it. I know they aren't cheap but he loves all Star Wars stuff and gets a lot of pleasure from all of his Star Wars lego sets. The item even got delivered much quicker than promised so overall - very happy!

Page: 1 | 2