ARRAY(0xb430c024)

Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah (Wiltshire)

Page: 1 | 2
The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy)
The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy)

1.0 out of 5 stars The one you love, 11 Jan 2012
The only book that I have actually deleted from my kindle! I think I managed to get through 1/3 of the book before giving up, suddenly realised that reading this book was a chore and I just did not care what happened to any of these characters. Thank goodness i didn't pay for it!

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga)
Price: 5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Am missing these books already, 25 Aug 2011
There are some books, that you know when you finish them, you will actually feel a bit lost and bereft without them and this was one of those for me. A little sad I know especially as I am 36. Definitely the best in the series, with a good twist and great plot.

Eclipse (Twilight Saga)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga)
Price: 5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading whatever your age, 25 Aug 2011
This series just keeps on getting better. I am now completely addicted to these books and have been so totally engrossed in the storyline that I am neglecting my family and have had to learn how to cook with one hand whilst reading! Each book gets darker and scarier. Can't wait to read the final installment.

New Moon (Twilight Saga)
New Moon (Twilight Saga)
Price: 5.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Even better than book one, 25 Aug 2011
Have just read the product description and am feeling a little offended, I am definitely not a sulky 13 year old girl as the description suggests to be the correct demographic. I am a slightly more mature reader (36!) and I also was drawn into the love story and the action of the book. An excellent read (no matter what your age), this series just keeps getting better.

Twilight (Twilight Saga)
Twilight (Twilight Saga)
Price: 5.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive reading, 25 Aug 2011
I blame my brother for my addiction to the Twilight series. I was sat in a bookshop waiting for him to finish work - he was running late as usual and I picked up the first installment and managed to read the first 100 pages before he arrived. Needless to say that I had to buy the copy and devoured the rest of it that evening.

I have given it 4 stars and not 5 because it's a little formulaic and the ending is a bit obvious. Nevertheless i shall be reading the rest of the series.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium Trilogy Book 3)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium Trilogy Book 3)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant final chapter, 25 Aug 2011
Explosive action from the word go. Steig Larsson has out done himself again with this final chapter. Fast moving, intricate plot lines, a brilliant final installment to this excellent trilogy.

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium Trilogy Book 2)
The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium Trilogy Book 2)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than it's predecessor, 25 Aug 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed the first of this Trilogy and I did not think that they could get any better, how wrong I was. Fast moving, intricate plot lines. Absolutely brilliant!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Aug 2011
This series of books are truly excellent. The only reason i have given this 4 stars and not 5 is that it's bit slow to start and I found that I had to read at least a third of the book before I started to really enjoy it. It is well worth the perseverance though as the 2nd two 3rds are brilliant.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep the light on!, 23 Aug 2011
I have never been freaked out this much reading a book! Brilliant plot and great tension builder. I had the book recommended to me by all my colleagues (all psychiatric Nurses)and I have to say what an excellent book, I could not put it down. There were times when the hairs on the back of my neck were up. An absolute bargain at 99p, i would have definitely not begrudged paying full price for this book. A definite must read

Soft Target (The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Soft Target (The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving action, 21 Aug 2011
Great book especially for fans of Andy McNab and Chris Ryan. This is the 2nd book written about Dan "Spider" Shepherd and is just as good as the first. My only criticism was that the end happened a bit quickly and the story suddenly ended, but still a fast moving, action packed book and i shall definitely be reading the 3rd book in the series.

Page: 1 | 2