Profile for carolina > Reviews

Content by carolina

carolina (scotland)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Aug. 2013
This phone sock is a perfect fit for my phone which is a vodafone smart phone mini. It is very cute.

The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005]
The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Susan Dey

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 19 Dec. 2010
When I saw this I had to buy it. I used to watch this every week when I was a teenager. It brought back memories of when I saw David Cassidy in concert, I think it was in 1974. If you are a fan you will love it.

Peppa Pig: Cold Winter Day  [Volume 10] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: Cold Winter Day [Volume 10] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY CUTE, 19 Dec. 2010
I bought this for my 2 and a half year old grandaughter. She loves it. Nice short stories and the characters are so cute. Great price too.

Life Is Just What You Make It: The Autobiography
Life Is Just What You Make It: The Autobiography
by Donny Osmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 28 April 2010
I have always liked Donny but am not a die-hard fan. I am enjoying this so much that I have ordered the Osmonds Story as well. Highly recommended.

The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
by Judith Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice story, 8 Nov. 2009
I have purchased this book for my eighteen month old grandaughter for Christmas, so I have not given it to her yet. I'm sure she will love it as it is a nice story with lovely pictures.

Room on the Broom Board Book
Room on the Broom Board Book
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 8 Nov. 2009
I bought this book for my eighteen month old grandaughter for halloween. She absolutely loves it. The characters in it are all so cute. I thought that she might be scared of the dragon, but no she loves it. I would definately recommend it. It is a lovely book.

Cinderfella [DVD] [1960]
Cinderfella [DVD] [1960]
Dvd ~ Jerry Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars A good family film, 17 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Cinderfella [DVD] [1960] (DVD)
One of Jerry Lewis's early films without Dean Martin. This is the Cinderella story with the sexes reversed. Jerry is Fella in the role of a male Cinderella who has a fairy godfather (Ed Wynn) instead of a fairy godmother. It has it's really funny laugh out loud moments. I really liked it and would say it's one of Jerry's best films. If you're a fan you will definately like it.

Patsy, The [DVD]
Patsy, The [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jerry Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best films, 6 April 2009
This review is from: Patsy, The [DVD] (DVD)
When a music star is killed in a plane crash, bellboy Stanley Belt is chosen by talent agents to take his place. Of course Stanley is hopeless. I especially liked him as the singers of the Trio.I first saw this at the cinema when I was 12 years old and got it to see if it was as funny as I remembered it. It is in my opinion one of his best films. I was not that keen on Martin and Lewis. Jerry on his own is wonderful. If you are a fan of Jerry Lewis you will love this.

The Bishop's Wife [DVD] [1947]
The Bishop's Wife [DVD] [1947]
Dvd ~ Cary Grant
Offered by Copeylad

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic family film, 14 Feb. 2009
This is my favourite Christmas film. The cast is perfect especially Cary Grant who is wonderful as the angel. I especially love the skating scene in the park. It really gets you in the Christmas spirit. I would recommend this film to anyone. A fantastic family film for Christmas.