Profile for P. Linden > Reviews

Content by P. Linden

P. Linden "patricklinden5" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Octane Twisted [Jewel Case With Slipcase]
Octane Twisted [Jewel Case With Slipcase]
Offered by Vinylhead
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad CD? I don`t think so!!!, 21 Nov 2012
Really brilliant this latest offering from my favorite Band, everybody is entitled to opinions but I think the bad reviews on here are unjustified and really harsh....

Skin
Skin
Price: 12.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good not Brilliant!!, 7 July 2012
This review is from: Skin (Audio CD)
I have to say after many listens to this latest offering I think Skins is a good Album not however a patch on the previous and best "Satellite"..

A Different Kind Of Truth
A Different Kind Of Truth
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, 1 April 2012
I have to admit that this latest offering is not quite as good as VH1 and 2 but this comes close! I am really glad Diamond Dave has re joined the band, he has added that little something that had been missing for years!! Just listen to the c/d so many tracks to Love?!

The Seventh Degree of Separation [Explicit]
The Seventh Degree of Separation [Explicit]
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 31 Dec 2011
For me album of the year! I think Arenas best to date heard some of the tracks at Leamington...I think the new singer fits in better than the previous!! John Mitchell my favorite guitarist is again on top form, so many tracks to Love I dont have any favorites just buy it!!!

No One Likes Us, We Don't Care
No One Likes Us, We Don't Care
by (Freelance writer) Andrew Woods
Price: 5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter Garbage!!, 15 Dec 2011
I loaned this book thank god I did not buy it!! I read the West Ham and Cardiff chapters and that was enough....Even the most ardent Millwall fans have respect for these teams!!!

Feel The Steel
Feel The Steel
Price: 6.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Feel The Steel (Audio CD)
I bought this c/d after reading other reviews and after all it did not cost a lot of money... I have to say that this is a really good c/d...I can`t help thinking that this offering have a flavor of early Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden and Van Halen...The Musicians are top notch and the songs are really good? I am sure you will enjoy this as much as me..

The 30th Anniversary Concert [DVD] [2010]
The 30th Anniversary Concert [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Wishbone Ash
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 12 Feb 2011
Nothing more to add with the reviews I have read... Laurie Wisefields introduction after all these years a nice touch! Top notch DVD...

Seraphic Clockwork
Seraphic Clockwork
Price: 16.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on form!, 11 Jun 2010
This review is from: Seraphic Clockwork (Audio CD)
Almost as good as Beyond Daylight. I think much heavier than the previous offering in Christ O... Andy Kuntz steals the limelight on vocals.. All the tracks are strong. Stephan Lill has found those heavy riffs again... Frequency, Holes in the sky, On my way to Jerusalem are for me the stand out tracks....For a tenner money well spent!

Cultosaurus Erectus
Cultosaurus Erectus
Price: 5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecellent!, 20 July 2009
This review is from: Cultosaurus Erectus (Audio CD)
Very short Review I know! But this is the best BOC c/d by a mile!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2010 11:15 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 May 2009
The previous reviewer has got it about right! This is my favorite Journey DVD. The song Loving You Is Easy is worth the tenner on it`s own..Steve Perry is top notch, the best Journey front man by a mile!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5