Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

The Illustrated Easyway to Stop Smoking: A Smoker's Guide to Just How Easy it is to Quit
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 7 April 2014
I had smoked for five years. (Since I was 15).

I never really tried to give up, because I didnt feel like I was addicted. Then I turned 20 and I realised i have a serious cough, depression, upset stomach, unpleasant smell and very sensitive teeth, all those nasty things that smokers have.

I didn't try any gums or patches, I knew there was a book which my dad read and gave up smoking in two weeks after 25 years of smoking. So I found the book.
I had a lot going on at that moment, i didn't have time to read. But I really didn't want to put off reading, so I ordered this comic book. It took me about 2-3 hours to read it (I am not a native English speaker).
I stopped smoking two days before I read the book, so it was a bit hard to read it, as they ask you to smoke your last cigarette while you're reading. I didn't even do that. And I must admit it never touched tobacco again.

The book itself is a great fun! Full of funny comic pictures, and you feel really engaged with it, cause they describe so much about you as a smoker, it feels they read you through.

If you smoke joints, it is fine. You still can give up smoking tobacco and enjoy weed. The only thing is don't mix weed with tobacco. They sell great herbal mixes for this purpose. So you'll never ever have to breathe nicotine in again.

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Offered by Euro goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars all good, 7 April 2014
I bought it for my mom.
All very well, genuine product, proper description and fast delivery.
If you are not familiar with its aroma, I would say I would not recommend it for young women. I'd say buy it if you're over forty.

Ted Baker iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S Leather Style Flip Case Cover Pouch with Card slot - Men's iPhone 5S protective flip case cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality issue, 7 April 2014
It was a present for my boyfriend. He fell in love with it from the first sight.
I noticed though, that the front is a bit floppy, loose and goes sideways when closed.
Also, it has been three months since I ordered it, and the leather cracked and chipped on edges.
So, for this price and from Ted Baker I expected something of a better quality, something longer lasting.

Remo 8" Tambourine
Remo 8" Tambourine
Offered by Omega Music (UK) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Remo 8" Tambourine
I loved the item. The sound is great.
I give four stars because I ordered a white tambourine but got a black one. Now I realise I like black one more, but they really should've send a white one as i ordered.
Otherwise a perfect tambourine for beginners!

SUCK UK Apron Cooking Guide
SUCK UK Apron Cooking Guide
Offered by Good Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 April 2014
I ordered it as a gift to my boyfriend. He loved it!
Great quality and a simple, creative print.
This item stands out from all other available online as the print is not something cheesy like "Danger. Man in the kitchen".
Also, I liked the packaging. It didn't look cheap if you know what i mean.
Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker, Multi-Colour
Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker, Multi-Colour
Offered by US-ZINC

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2014
The item itself it absolutely brilliant! Highest quality, very easy to use. It took me a while to find a good lolly maker on Amazon, and I find this one really the best. Bare in mind it is about 15-20 cm high when loaded with stuff, so you need to make sure you can fit it in your freezer.
The reason I give 4 stars is because the item was poorly packed for the postage. So when it arrived I discovered the lid was cracked into two. The service was brilliant though, and I got another Ice Maker in about two weeks from my complaint. This time it was packed into the postage box and arrived all new and minty.
I would definitely recommend this item out of all available on Amazon. And definitely from US-Kitchen Company.

Sewing Pins Colour Headed In A Small Strong Plastic Box
Sewing Pins Colour Headed In A Small Strong Plastic Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 11 Feb. 2012
Before buying pins I spent about an hour looking for the cheapest ones. Here you pay £2 for around 70 pins, but anywhere else it's about £1.25-1.50 and higher for 30-40 pins. So, you save 10-25 p.

I counted the number of pins (simple curiosity) and it appeared to be 82 pins, so you save even more than 10-25p. It was nice to figure that the seller does not try to cheat to have benefits.

And the last thing: the item was posted asap so it was with me very soon.

Good luck in your choice!

Good Food: Healthy Eats: Triple-tested Recipes: 101 Healthy Eats (Good Food 101)
by Jane Hornby

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect book, 27 Oct. 2011
hello everyone
This book is just fantastic! all recipes include pictures, the list of ingridients, but what surprised me most is that none of the recipes takes more than an hour or hour and a half. I love to cook , but to cook fast and easy. It's just perfect choice for those who dont want to "live" in the kitchen. There are some very good and EASY dessert recipes too. I was also very happy about the book size as if you need you can take it with you to the food store and it wont look weird. Size is app 13.5cm x 15cm. The thickness is 1.2cm.
Hope I helped you,
Good luck!

IPHONE 4 4G RETRO CASSETTE SILICONE CASE - BLACK
IPHONE 4 4G RETRO CASSETTE SILICONE CASE - BLACK
Offered by Well-Goal

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro casette, 17 Oct. 2011
Very nice and creative case, however very heavy. It looks nice. It an be a very good gift. But I dont advise to use it every day.
I am also very happy with the seller. Comunication is just great.
Thank you!