ARRAY(0xab089e58)

Profile for N Adams > Reviews

Content by N Adams

N Adams

Page: 1 | 2
Scalextric C3171A McLaren MP4 12C - Hamilton/ Button 1:32 Scale Limited Edition Slot Car
Price: 65.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent attention to detail, 23 April 2013
fantastic model replicas with the added detials of the drivers helmets. I brought these for my brother in law so can't comment on how they go but they would look amaxig as a collectors item on your living room dsplay shelf or in the man cave.

Philips PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter
Philips PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter

3.0 out of 5 stars works well but sound quality is very tinny, 23 April 2013
No issues with getting this to work but the sound qulaity is very tinny I find I have to turn the bass up and the treble down alot in comparision with listening to the CD player still serves its purpose and allows me to listen to the extensive music available from my Ipod.

Toyota Avensis Car Floor Mats 2003-2009 (Luxury Black Carpet)
Toyota Avensis Car Floor Mats 2003-2009 (Luxury Black Carpet)
Offered by RMSONE
Price: 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 23 April 2013
Excellent value product and is a decent qulaity for the price. Fit is also good. only been in for a few weeks so I can't comment on the longevity yet.

Tenn DH/BMX Cycling Padded Hip Protector Body Armour Shorts Black Lrg
Tenn DH/BMX Cycling Padded Hip Protector Body Armour Shorts Black Lrg
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my butt, 5 April 2013
Used these for snow boarding and I'm definitely glad I did. As a first timer I spent a bit of time falling on my butt and these certainly made it more comfortable. Highly recommended.

4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11
4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfy, 5 April 2013
Excellent value socks whcih worked for both me snowboarding and my partner who was skiing. They may not be amazingly strong as I managed to put a hole in one pair however I'mm not sure if I caught them on something and as I only plan to use them for one week each year they shold last a while.

4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
Offered by Accessorise_Extra
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfy, 5 April 2013

IPHONE 4 BACK GLASS BATTERY COVER IN PINK
IPHONE 4 BACK GLASS BATTERY COVER IN PINK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 April 2013
Good qulaity replacement cover which I brought for a friend after he managed to smash his back cover nad had it gaffer taped together. The tools are cheese but I haven't found any that aren't and at the price I'm not complaining. Fitted first time and looks bauce...

9 Pce Extra Long Offset Torx Key Set
9 Pce Extra Long Offset Torx Key Set
Offered by K Direct
Price: 2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 5 April 2013
Really amazing quality for the price. Tried them on my roof rack and they fit and work perfectly. Not really sure what else I need to say............

Quiksilver Men's Wild Cat Helmets - Yel/Yel, 58 cm
Quiksilver Men's Wild Cat Helmets - Yel/Yel, 58 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Lid, 14 Feb 2013
Brought this helmet in Yellow size 58cm for 34.52, absolutely superb quality for the price and it's really warm and comfy too. Fits perfectly definitely recommended.

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R and ZX-9R Service and Repair Manual: 1994 to 2004
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R and ZX-9R Service and Repair Manual: 1994 to 2004
by Mark Coombs
Price: 16.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great manual, 6 Feb 2013
My friend used this to commpletely rebuild his ZX9R after crashing it, he now uses it to continue with the servising regime and for any other jobs which occur.

Page: 1 | 2