Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "AttractMore" (Leeds, UK)

The Presenter's Edge (Bite-Sized Business Books Book 1)
The Presenter's Edge (Bite-Sized Business Books Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading, 22 Jan. 2014
There seem to be a lot of poor presenters in the world who have, perhaps, had no training in how to put across their message. This short book is excellent and covers a lot of material in a clear, succinct and practical way. Just about everyone has to present something to someone sometime so please read this book and you will learn how to do that in a more effective and confident manner.

There were some typos in the first version as mentioned in an earlier review but I understand that these have been fixed now so go ahead and buy this book. The cost is very low compared to the benefit you will get out of it. Five stars !

Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Espresso/Khaki, 7 UK (M)/8 UK (W)
Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Espresso/Khaki, 7 UK (M)/8 UK (W)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Comfortable, 14 July 2013
Like all Crocs I have had, these are comfortable in all circumstances. I like the design which makes them more stylish that the plain modela I have worn previously.

Stretching It
Stretching It

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and Compulsive, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Stretching It (Kindle Edition)
I read this book on holiday and really enjoyed it. Jennifer's attempts to find the right man lead her into some amusing, dangerous and sometimes quite shocking situations. Her work life is equally turbulent. All of this combined with the demands of her hypochondriac mother create a whole series of comical situations. I found myself constantly wanting to read the next chapter to find out what happened next. Great book - would make an excellent film too.

BRITA Marella Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.4 L - Red Passion
BRITA Marella Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.4 L - Red Passion

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to use, 10 Dec. 2012
Just what you would expect. Nothing fancy - just does exactly what it should and does it well. Filters water quote quickly too - more so than other filters I've used in the past.

The Secret (Extended Edition) [DVD]
The Secret (Extended Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sophie Angelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth Watching Several Times !, 9 Jan. 2008
This is indeed a very unusual DVD. The style is a series of interviews interspersed with illustrative clips. Whatever you think of the style, the message is impressive. It puts forward a perspective on life that has received very little attention and which rings true in every respect. It challenges the orthodox ways of thinking about wealth (in all its meanings). I was hugely impressed the first time I watched it and felt there was so much in it that I had missed. I have watched it several times now and have understood more each time. It has definitely affected the way I think about my life in a positive way. It has made me realise that I can improve the way I live my life. This DVD gets the full 5 stars from me. If you want to have the confidence to make real change in your life, buy this DVD and watch it regularly.