Profile for Maggie > Reviews

Brabantia B230 Postbox, Black
Brabantia B230 Postbox, Black
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Aug 2013
I can't praise enough looks modern, color very strong it's great. Do the job right, waterproof and lock looks strong enough so shouldn't have hassle with it. I bought it from warehouse deals paid only 25 as new condition and I can confirm now it was new!! still sealed I couldn't believe cheap price, it is definitely worth to look at the warehouse deals.

Sigel GB506 300x210x100mm Large Christmas Trees Gift Box Set
Sigel GB506 300x210x100mm Large Christmas Trees Gift Box Set
Price: 13.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Only good if it's on sale, 2 Aug 2013
I can't believe price of those boxes!! When I bought this set I paid 5 euros on sale, for that price it's worth it. Now it's 27 no way I would pay that much.It's nice quality but it's only paper boxes. Check measurements because those boxes are quiet small. I meant to use them for storage for my Christmas ornaments but I think they are too small to fit this purpose. So overall I use them for something but would never pay original price as it is a joke!!

Retrotouch   Blank Plate, Black
Retrotouch Blank Plate, Black
Price: 19.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy, 21 July 2013
I love the way it look, very classy very modern suits my room perfectly beautiful finish. Very good quality definitely worth it.

Fly London Women's Bianca Camel Wedges P500261002 3 UK
Fly London Women's Bianca Camel Wedges P500261002 3 UK
Price: 52.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great choice, 21 July 2013
I always have problem wearing hills or anything with higher base as my balance is terrible I coudn't be comfortable at all. That's not the case here I do agree with others those shoes are fantastic. Really worth it especially I get them on sale paid only 30 . Can't praise them enough just go on and buy it!!

Nimbus Pure Cotton Percale Plain King Duvet Cover, Black
Nimbus Pure Cotton Percale Plain King Duvet Cover, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money, 21 July 2013
I spend nearly 40 on it and I was very disappointed with my buy. It looks great black, nice thick material so what's the problem?? Once on bed all possible dirt stuck to it I mean from dust to material fibre everything you can imagine. So after one night bed look manky we stop using it as it looks horrible. Such a shame?! For the price and quality they use it could be so good unfortunately that's not the case here...

Festive Productions Ltd 2-Tier Display Stand, Red
Festive Productions Ltd 2-Tier Display Stand, Red
Price: 21.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quality I expected, 21 July 2013
Let me start from saying I bought it on sale for 7.85 and still was a bit disappointed. If it's on full price no way it's worth it, material is very fragile easily bend which make hard to store if push inside cabinet with others items. And generally really not the best quality saying that it is looking alright once up so if you can get it on sale maybe...

MANHATTAN - Glass Door CD / DVD / Blu-ray / Media Storage Shelves
MANHATTAN - Glass Door CD / DVD / Blu-ray / Media Storage Shelves
Offered by Watsons on the Web
Price: 39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars media storage, 19 Sep 2012
I am suprised this product have such a good reviews, that's why I decided to write mine. I order two of these but they are very flimsy,quality low would not expect that after reading previous reviews. Materials used to build them are very cheap looking, does not look modern and just looking tacky now compare to my other furniture. Save yourself hassle do not buy.

Saveurs Organic Milk Chocolate Coconut Bouchees 45 g (Pack of 3)
Saveurs Organic Milk Chocolate Coconut Bouchees 45 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic coconut pouches, 2 Sep 2012
These are great. Taste is amazing,in my opinion much better than bounty.And it's all organic which makes it even better. My favorite sweets right now. The only downfall is size of them they are really small so price is high for quantity but well worth it in my opinion. Highly recommended.

Whole Earth Organic Cola 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Whole Earth Organic Cola 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Offered by Natures Healthbox
Price: 11.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Organic Cola, 1 Sep 2012
We ordered 12 pack of Cola cans and after openining first one we doubt if we back to remaining eleven. Taste is horibble really not recommended at all. Some things you just can't substitute and this is one of them!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 5:45 PM GMT

Fly London Women's Jive Leather Black Wedge Heels P142108003 3 UK
Fly London Women's Jive Leather Black Wedge Heels P142108003 3 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars fly london shoes, 20 July 2012
I love design and color but sizes are funny. I always wear size 3 and when I order pair in that size my friend whos size 5 fit in them, shoes are too big. If you decide to order them get a pair in one or even two sizes down. I have other shoes from fly london and they all good so I guess it is exception. Bare that in mind before you order...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3