Profile for Elizabeth Hathway > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth Hathway

Elizabeth Hathway "Liz" (Hampshire, England)

MOCREO(TM) Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver) for 3.5mm Audio Devices (iPod, MP3/MP4,TV, Media Players...) + 3.5mm Audio Cable + USB Power Cable(Black)
Offered by MOCREO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service., 6 July 2015
Excellent product, it has improved the quality of the sound from my TV. We had a minor problem Initially which was very swiftly dealt with. Excellent customer service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lupo DS Lite screensaver, 24 May 2010
It was good to be able to buy just the screensavers without lots of other bits I didn't need. Very good value for money. The instructions are in Chinese, but each of the screensavers comes with two protection sheets, which are labelled "remove before application" so it is extremely easy to fit them.

Chinese Cookery
Chinese Cookery
by Ken Hom

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Cookery, 10 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Chinese Cookery (Paperback)
This is an excellent book, but unfortunately almost identical to one I already own, which was one of the original Ken Hom Books which dates back to 1984. However, this is also the most used of my cookery books, so much so I had worn the original out and recently replaced it. I then ordered this book as I thought it was a new one. I am not disappointed as it will make a fabulous present for someone!! One of the best cookery books on the market.