Profile for Thea > Reviews

Halogen Heater Electric 1200 watt Portable
Halogen Heater Electric 1200 watt Portable
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good heater, 29 Jan 2011
This is a good heater for it's money. Not the most solid looking heater but then what can you expect for that price. It does what I wanted so no complaints. If using it on carpet be aware that the safety switch underneath the heater needs to be on something solid or it will not work.

Veho 360 Rechargeable Pop Up Speaker For All iPods and MP3 Players
Veho 360 Rechargeable Pop Up Speaker For All iPods and MP3 Players
Offered by Refresh Cartridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little speaker, 29 Jan 2011
This is a good speaker especially considering it's size and price. Recharges quickly and then lasts for about 5 hours. Just be careful to not over charge the battery or it will sound tinny for a while but then will go back to it's normal good sound quality.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, 29 Jan 2011
I love the Kindle. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and can find holding a book very uncomfortable; effecting my hands, elbows and shoulder. The Kindle is so light and so easy to hold. Love the ability to change the font size and the instant dictionary definitions. Can't think how I ever managed without this.

Morphy Richards 48721 Slow Cooker, 3.5l, Black
Morphy Richards 48721 Slow Cooker, 3.5l, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 29 Jan 2011
Bit disappointed with this slow cooker. Looks great but does not work as well as my previous cheap cooker. I find I have to use it on high heat for it to cook the food through. Even with a 10 hour cooking time.

Whirlpool Family Chef FT339 Full Combi Microwave Oven, Black
Whirlpool Family Chef FT339 Full Combi Microwave Oven, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Super combination oven, 29 Jan 2011
Bought this oven/microwave just before Christmas and I love it. Initially it looked daunting when you saw all the different options for cooking but it is so easy to use. It has replaced my main oven for many of our meals. Would definitely recommend.

Mr & Mrs Hang Up (discontinued by manufacturer)
Mr & Mrs Hang Up (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Mr & Mrs, 29 Jan 2011
Love these coat hooks. Look great on my wall and are strong enough to hold my big winter coat.

SOLAR POWERED MOLECHASER (689)- REPELS MOLES & RODENTS HUMANELY.
SOLAR POWERED MOLECHASER (689)- REPELS MOLES & RODENTS HUMANELY.
Offered by ihomestation

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 25 Aug 2010
Returned this product without even getting a chance to use it. On opening the box 3 screws fell out of the solar panel unit. The screws were not long enough for the use intended. When tried to turn the unit on the switch broke. It went straight back into the box. Given it 1 star because I cannot give it less.

SHOE STRETCHERS LADIES x 2 *One PAIR* BARGAIN! TOP Quality from GoMailOrder - Fast Delivery - BEST Deal!
Offered by Gadget Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Stretched my shoes, 25 Aug 2010
Followed the instructions to wet the inside of the shoe first and stretched the shoes overnight. I now have shoes that are comfortable to wear which is unusual as my toes are damaged due to Rheumatoid Arthritis. I was a bit disappointed on first sight of the shoe stretchers as they are not the best quality finish of wood but they do the job. I have used them several times now and I have not had any problems with them. They seem robust enough for my shoes.

Visit Scotland Touring Map
Visit Scotland Touring Map
by Collins
Edition: Map

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 4 Jun 2010
This review is from: Visit Scotland Touring Map (Map)
Did not like this map. Full of good tourist information but very difficult to find the city/town names. Unless you know the area then too difficult to use. I had to keep referring back to my AA map.

9. Scotland (AA Road Map Britain Series)
9. Scotland (AA Road Map Britain Series)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars simple straight forward map, 4 Jun 2010
An easy to read, straight forward map. Easy to see road numbers and place names. What more can I say. Top marks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4