Profile for Thea > Reviews

Content by Thea

Thea (North Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Unusual Leaded Cylinder Glass Vase, 25 cm. Art Nouveau Style Leaf and Swirl Design. Handmade To Order.
Offered by Mackintosh And More

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Rennie Mackintosh, 9 April 2015
my second piece of Rennie Mackintosh from Wildflower Studios and again it is absolutely beautiful. Very well made and a nice solid feel to it. Would definitely recommend

A Wonderful Gift, Handmade Glass Cylinder Vase, Decorated With Charles Rennie Mackintosh Style Rose And Leaf Design.
Offered by Mackintosh And More

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiuful Rennie Mackintosh, 9 April 2015
Beautiful vase. I have a fondness for Rennie Mackintosh designs and this is absolutely beautiful. It is very well made and a good feel and weight in the hand. While you would handle with care it is not so delicate that you dare not touch it. It looks good on the web page but it is even better in real life. Thank you Wildflower Studios for such a lovely vase.

Smiffy's Bouquet Corpse Bride Black Roses
Smiffy's Bouquet Corpse Bride Black Roses
Offered by FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to make on large bouquet and it looked really good. To be honest the 3 individual bouquets all ..., 23 Nov. 2014
I bought 3 of these and ribbon wrapped them together to make on large bouquet and it looked really good. To be honest the 3 individual bouquets all looked good it was just that I was after a larger bouquet. They survived a fancy dress party without losing any of the flower petals etc and they have been put away for another time.

Corpse Bride Wig In Blue Burton'S Corpse Bride Fancy Dress Accessories Ladies
Corpse Bride Wig In Blue Burton'S Corpse Bride Fancy Dress Accessories Ladies
Offered by YUK

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this. It was comfortable to wear all evening ..., 23 Nov. 2014
I liked this. It was comfortable to wear all evening and I had no problems with any threads coming out. It looked good and I had comments from other people who thought it was good. Yes you have to make sure that the 'hair' is evenly distributed or you can see some of the net below but well you can't expect absolute perfection for that price. Would recommend
Should mention that mine was the dark blue wig.

ON OFFER - UV Toothbrush Steriliser - 2 brush double holder cleaner / sanitiser - WINTER Sale
Offered by WORTHYDEAL LTD (TechAffect) UK seller shipping from UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too impressed, 23 Nov. 2014
Not too impressed by this. Whether it works or not is difficult to say because you don't see anything but that is not my reason for not liking. While it says that it is good for electric toothbrushes it does show a photo of it holding 2 curved manual toothbrushes. Well these are obviously not OralB cross action toothbrushes because I can't get my to fit into the device. Then the lid came of and it will not work unless the lid is on correctly. You know how these things go, the lid just falls off but then it is really difficlut to get it back on. I still use it for my electric toothbrushes but I would not buy again.

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little player for the money, 13 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my husband who is not technically gifted (actually neither am I). He says that it is easy to operate, good sound quality and the batteries last a long time. Agree with some other reviewers, it sorts the music into its own weird system when downloading but not a problem for hubbie as he tends to play it on shuffle. Shame it doesn't have a keypad lock. Its a nice compact player that fits easily into your pocket, came with a pretty good set of earphones and for the money is very good value for money

GIZZY® Ladies Wool Mix Cloche Hat with Ruched Effect and Bow Detail (Black)
GIZZY® Ladies Wool Mix Cloche Hat with Ruched Effect and Bow Detail (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloche hat, 26 Sept. 2014
I love the style of this hat, can't wait for the colder weather so I can wear it. No problems with its quality, it looks well made and at a good price.

Heatproof Heatmat with Travel Pouch for Hair Straighteners
Heatproof Heatmat with Travel Pouch for Hair Straighteners
Offered by THE SALON STYLERS

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not the best looking object but how good can a heatproof mat ..., 26 Sept. 2014
Does its job and stops the heat from the curling tongs going through to the wooden furniture. Maybe not the best looking object but how good can a heatproof mat look?

Thermos Thermocafe Desk Mug - 450 ml, Red
Thermos Thermocafe Desk Mug - 450 ml, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for my requirements and they look good, 26 Sept. 2014
I bought these during the summer to use when sitting outdoors because the coffee soon goes cold in a normal cup. Never actually timed it but it kept my drink hot for as long as I needed. No they are not leakproof but they don't claim to be. Worked fine for my requirements and they look good.

Thermos Thermocafe Desk Mug - 450 ml, Purple