Profile for *Charlie * > Reviews

Content by *Charlie *

*Charlie *

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein Powder Double Rich Chocolate 450g
Offered by MarvelSupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes amazing and a great protein shake, 16 Aug. 2015
Fantastic product! It is drinkable with water but I tend to mix mine with half milk and half water. It's a real treat. I have been using this product post workout and really feel this contributes to my muscle gains. I would definately recommend this.

Organic Air Freshener: California Car Scents: Coronado Cherry
Organic Air Freshener: California Car Scents: Coronado Cherry
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 10 May 2014
I love the smell of this and it lasts for a long time. I don't buy any other air freshener.

Cetaphil 236 ml Gentle Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil 236 ml Gentle Skin Cleanser

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 10 May 2014
This has worked wonders from me. My breakouts have stopped completely. Get the odd spot but nothing like before. It doesn't dry my skin out like previous ones I've used. I always wash my face twice to make sure I get all my makeup off. Great stuff and will definitely be buying again.

Puma Sprint Technical Coolmax Sneaker Sock 2 Pk - Black, EU 035-038
Puma Sprint Technical Coolmax Sneaker Sock 2 Pk - Black, EU 035-038

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 24 Feb. 2014
Really good quality and my feet don't rub when I'm running, which is exactly what I wanted. Arrived on time as well. My only moan is that I'm a trainer size 5 and the socks feel a little big, which is why I rated them 4 star. I can put up with it though.

Generic Case for iPad Pink
Generic Case for iPad Pink
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Feb. 2014
This case is exactly what I wanted! The case feels like it is good quality and it is excellent value for money. My iPad 2 fits perfectly. The delivery was really quick as well. I'm very happy.

PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder, Vanilla Crème, 1kg
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder, Vanilla Crème, 1kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 1 Aug. 2013
The product itself works well and I definitely feel a difference but it does not taste nice at all! To drink this I need ice cold water and a straw. After seeing this was the better tasting favour I dred to think what the others taste like. Such as a shame the taste lets it down. Next time I will try a different flavour.

Bold As Brass
Bold As Brass
by Hilary Devey

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!!, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Bold As Brass (Paperback)
This women is truly remarkable! I have no idea how she did it all! She is so hard working and this book outline this. She has worked so hard for the life and money she has and is still the down to earth northern lass she was as child. The vivid details of her son's addiction incredible. She really did go to hell and back. It must have been the hardest think Hilary ever had to deal with. Addiction is an illness and there is no way her son would be here today if it wasn't for her. Hilary Devey is fascinating, extremely talented and amazingly focused. It has been the best autobiography I have read so far. This woman deserves a damehood or something. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! It is a must read!

PistonHeads Atom Sports Car T Shirt, Mens, Charcoal, X-Large
PistonHeads Atom Sports Car T Shirt, Mens, Charcoal, X-Large
Offered by Push Merchandising

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 23 Jun. 2013
Arrived early for Father's Day so I was very pleased. Dad loves it! Definitely a good present. Would recommend to anyone.

Zefal Trail City Set Mud Guard - Black
Zefal Trail City Set Mud Guard - Black
Offered by Laxzo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 13 Jun. 2013
The mudguards themselves are good quality and the exact shape and size I wanted. Unfortunately they didn't quite fit my bike. I have a specialized vita. I managed to the doctor the L shaped brackets a bit and now they fit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Jun. 2013
Can't live without it! Brilliant stuff. The item arrived on time and is exactly as described. Possibly samples but I don't mind. You get more for your money. I'm very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3