Profile for awollin > Reviews

Content by awollin

awollin (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Tiger Music Celluloid Guitar Plectrums Pick (Pack of 12)
Tiger Music Celluloid Guitar Plectrums Pick (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 31 May 2014
Great quality plectrums, I normally buy Dunlop but thought I would go for a change. These are by far finer and harder, all in all create a great experience in playing.

Stagg 10cm High Quality Short Audio Patch Cable - Black
Stagg 10cm High Quality Short Audio Patch Cable - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable for the price, 15 Mar 2014
If its a 10cm cable to link a couple of pedals then this is a good buy. If it was faulty or had loose terminals then rather than giving a bad review, I'd send it back and get another. This is as advertised a 10cm short patch cable, that does the job just fine. I always say you get what you pay for and this is well worth the cost, I got mine from Aire Guitar at half Amazons price.

Blackstar HT Venue Club 40
Blackstar HT Venue Club 40
Offered by Rainbow Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot glass just can't be beat., 12 Mar 2014
This Blackstar HT 40watt amp really has a punch. Two channels; clean and overdrive; each having two voices, thats 4 different tones. Being tube, the tone is truly spectacular. The channel footswitch is included which is a great addition as standard.

This is a well made, solid, sturdy piece of hard wear, I got mine from Andertons Music Store due to the fact I get points for future spends.

Elixir 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Light-medium (0.012 - 0.056)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elixir what else to say., 6 Feb 2014
Even though they cost twice as much as other strings, they do last three times as long. Well worth the money, they also sound wicked longer.

Dark Space (Book 2): The Invisible War
Dark Space (Book 2): The Invisible War

4.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation from 1st Book., 6 Feb 2014
Again a really well written book, great characters, really great plot, some really close to perfect chapters, especially the fighter training, wont say to much. Even though I felt it a little childish, this is a great yarn.

Pack of 3 - MiniSun 4w LED SES E14 Clear Candle Bulbs with 36 x SMD LEDs - 330 Lumens - Warm White
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bulbs; brilliant price., 6 Feb 2014
If your looking for decent LED low energy bulbs, at a reasonable price; these are brilliant. Reading through reviews, I just want to know, do they work? do they light the room as expected? and hopefully, do they last? Some reviews do your box in, they really do. These bulbs look like normal bulbs, light like normal bulbs and are probably the cheapest I've found.

Will they last, I will update in time. However to date there well worth the money.

Fender Custom Shop Performance Series Cable, Black Tweed, 10 foot (3m), Straight Jack to Angled Jack
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality lead as expected., 20 Jan 2014
This is a really high quality lead, well constructed and has excellent connectivity jacks. The dog leg jack on one end is an exceptional addition whilst playing in a seated position. All in all well worth the extra cost.

Complete Cooker Hood Vent Extractor Filter Set includes 2x Grease Filters & 1x Carbon Charcoal Odour Removal Filter, fits the following makes HOTPOINT BOSCH NEFF ZANUSSI CANDY WHIRLPOOL INDESIT ELECTROLUX BELLING SMEG BAUMATIC UNIVERSAL Value Concepts
Offered by Top Class Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great fit, 11 Jan 2014
Really easy to fit and get a perfect finish. Not only do you get two filters, there is also a carbon sheet that fits over the top of the sheet. Amazing value...

Marshall MG10 CF Guitar Amplifier
Marshall MG10 CF Guitar Amplifier
Offered by Fair Deal Music

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, 1 star for the name "Marshall", 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Marshall MG10 CF Guitar Amplifier
I wanted a little amp to take and leave at work. I use a Blackstar HT40 tube amp and think I am bias when it comes to sound. I wanted a little amp that I would mainly use headphone through. I looked at the Roland micro amp along with the Marshall MG10CF. I took a guitar along and plugged into the Roland, great real sounds on low volume; the effects sound meaty and genuine; a truly great amp for the GBP109 mark. I then gave the Marshall a go, not bad and really it would do for what I wanted it for through headphones. I settled on the Marshall being GBP50 cheaper. You get what you payed for; when I got home and got it out I could not believe what a cheap unreal sound it produced; the overdrive had no power like a tube, the Roland gives that impression, I play a Fender Telecaster with Greasebucket pickups and a Gibson with P90'S. It sounded like a really cheap amp which it was. I took it back the next day, paying difference and took the Roland home. If your looking for a small decent amp, with knobs and effects to play with then look no further, pay the difference get the Roland; well worth the extra cash. If you have another GBP90 to play with, then get the Blackstar HT1, however the Roland is a great substitute.

Roland Micro Cube GX Guitar Amplifier Black
Roland Micro Cube GX Guitar Amplifier Black
Offered by WebBasket

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made little AMP with a really big sound, 28 Dec 2013
I wanted a little amp to take and leave at work. I use a Blackstar HT40 tube amp and think I am bias when it comes to sound. I wanted a little amp that I would mainly use headphone through. I looked at this amp along with the Marshall MG10CF. I took a guitar along and plugged into the Roland, great real sounds on low volume; the effects sound meaty and genuine; a truly great amp for the GBP109 mark. I then gave the Marshall a go, not bad and really it would do for what I wanted it for through headphones. I settled on the Marshall being GBP50 cheaper. You get what you payed for; when I got home and got it out I could not believe what a cheap unreal sound it produced; the overdrive had no power like a tube, the Roland gives that impression, I play a Fender Telecaster with Greasebucket pickups and a Gibson with P90'S. It sounded like a really cheap amp which it was. I took it back the next day, paying difference and took the Roland home. If your looking for a small decent amp, with knobs and effects to play with then look no further; well worth the extra cash. If you have another GBP90 to play with then get the Blackstar HT1, however the Roland is a great substitute.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9