Profile for Pamela Tait > Reviews

Content by Pamela Tait

Pamela Tait "Pammie" (Glasgow, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Sterling Silver Peridot & Diamond Accent Swirl Heart Necklace and Earrings Set
Sterling Silver Peridot & Diamond Accent Swirl Heart Necklace and Earrings Set
Offered by Ladelle-Designs
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Aug 2013
Smaller than I expected, but still very nice. Bought it for mothers birthday. Would have been better if there was a choice of chain lengths.... He felt this one was slightly short

NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powder - 841B Cocoa Shimmer
NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powder - 841B Cocoa Shimmer
Offered by Cosmetics international
Price: 3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Aug 2013
I love this make up- cannot find it on high street, loved that fact I could get it here in large size and delivered to my door

Power Rangers Samurai Deluxe Megazord
Power Rangers Samurai Deluxe Megazord
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Aug 2013
My son loves these toys, its put away for his birthday in october so will see how he likes it the Very.reasonably priced from amazon.

Shopping Snowman - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Shopping Snowman - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jan 2012
Perfect gift for my book-loving neighbour who has everything - this was exactly what I wanted so he could choose something for himself and came with a great range of printable vouchers

Main Sauce Production Potty Fishing Toilet Fishing Game
Main Sauce Production Potty Fishing Toilet Fishing Game
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 8 May 2011
I got this for my 2 year old son as I didnt want to give him any kind of real fishing wire/gut on a wee rod... This was ok for him, but like most children, he's a little heavy handed at times and the spool didnt hold out for very long..

Perfect for what its meant for though - an adult joke gift...

Labyrinth (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2004]
Labyrinth (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ David Bowie
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC, 8 May 2011
I love this film and was desperate to get it on DVD for my son.. He loves it too now!

Plastic Sledge
Plastic Sledge
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
My 3 year old son loves his sledge and its roomy enough for adults too.. (yip - i've had a decent amount of fun on this too during all the snow we had here in Glasgow at the beginning of the year!

Neither myself or my son are of slight build, and it holds us perfectly to get downhill in the snow!

definately recommend

(GIFT BOXED) Ricco V6A Aluminum Portable Travel Docking Station Speaker Charger Compatible with ALL Generations of iPhone iPod Touch Nano Classic 2G 3G 3GS/3G 4 G4 S G2 G3 G5 G6 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB - 3.5mm audio input for mobile phones laptops PSPs- Great for Gift (Metallic BLACK)

Diono Super Mat - The Ultimate Car Seat Mat for car seats, boosters and infant carriers.
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 15.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good... sturdy too.., 8 May 2011
I got this more for the covering of the front of my seat just under my wee boys seat, it is really good for protecting the seat as it is really strong, sturdy stuff, which holds his seat in place no problem - the only thing I would say which is only a slight problem is that it is a little too wide for my seat and covers the embedded seat-belt buckle, (I have a new Corsa) and it takes a bit of pulling and pushing to get it in place between the buckle and isofix fittings at the base of the seat - I almost have to pull it out and fold it down at the side of the seat at the the door so I can get the seat belt fastened.

Good value for money and would defo recommend

Summer Infant Seat Back Protector
Summer Infant Seat Back Protector
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.. Big and strong!, 8 May 2011
I bought these after going through quite a few seat covers which have all fallen to pieces one way or another..

These are actually really quite large and cover almost all of the back of my seat (I have a new Corsa) and keep my little boys mucky feet off the fabric... now he has a 'thing' of rubbing his feet along things, and this is really strong and has stood up to his rubber soles being dragged over it.

The only downside, and it is only a small thing really, is that they could maybe do with extra straps to hold it in place to cover the edges as they seem to move around and the corners seem to turn up and this doesn't help with the moving around bit.

Other than that - cracking value for money and i'd defo recommend them.

T