Profile for Mike Angell > Reviews

Intex 66718 Raised Queen Air bed with Built in Electric Pump
Intex 66718 Raised Queen Air bed with Built in Electric Pump
Offered by activeleisure

4.0 out of 5 stars A Better Quality Inflatable Bed, 6 Feb. 2016
Without actually trying out the product we did inflate the bed which met the dimensions as described on the original avert . The height is the same as our regular bed which is what we prefer having had old inflatables at almost floor height. We will use for friends or family visiting and we are visiting family who are short on bed space, so it meets our needs exactly .

BEIYI 13.02.02 Fashion Chrome Bathroom Tall Basin Mixer Tap Faucet UK
BEIYI 13.02.02 Fashion Chrome Bathroom Tall Basin Mixer Tap Faucet UK

4.0 out of 5 stars You Should Tap Into Them, 20 Aug. 2014
The product was better than I expected and in fact was better quality than the Wickes equivalent . I did have to use the original connectors to complete the installation but that was to be expected. The cost was less than half the price of those available in B & Q so I am very pleased.

Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection
Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection

4.0 out of 5 stars Fungal Nail Infection, 2 July 2014
Fungal Nail Treatment has been slowly successful . I started apply the medication to my right foot about six weeks ago and with the exception of big toe all my other toes on same foot have cleared up completely . My big nail is regrowing quite slowly and the fungal infection seems to be under control ......so to summarise I would stroll recommend this product

Know Your Onions - Over 20 natural Remedies for every day commom ailments (ills). Based on well-founded research. (Volume one Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowing His Onions, 16 Jun. 2014
I have met the author of this book on several occasions and was particularly interested to hear that he had written a book about this popular vegetable . Most of us use this ingredient for cooking in stews and more popularity curries but the A-Z of this short piece of work takes the ubiquitous onion to new levels of homeopathic discovery that covers most ailments.
What I like about the layout is that you can dip into and out of the content by ailment without having to plough through the whole dialogue to reach the part that you are interested in .
The whole book presentation has been thoughtfully prepared with considerable research behind the topic.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK if you want an in depth understanding of the way in which this humble vegetable can help your health . Mike A.

Sweet Farts #1 (Sweet Farts Series)
Sweet Farts #1 (Sweet Farts Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Farts 1, 27 April 2014
Well as an adult I was intrigued with title initially and thought in particular about my grand children who derive great mirth from the ' farting ' phenomenon . I will consult with their parents to asses the suitability of this fiction for them as they grow older. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. !

Tamiya Spray-Work Painting Stand Set # 74522
Tamiya Spray-Work Painting Stand Set # 74522
Offered by Hakuchudo

3.0 out of 5 stars Tamiya Spray painting Stand, 2 April 2014
This was bought as a present for a friend and he more or less advised me of what he wanted. His hobby is model making .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 5:01 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Batteries for Sony A290, 2 April 2014
I bought these items as a replacement for a battery that was lost. I bought two batteries and a charger separately for just under £20. TheSony equivalent would have cost more than double for the same products. I have been more than satisfied with the battery life .

HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red
HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam Jar Speaker, 2 April 2014
This is arguably the best buy I have made this year. A family member showed and demonstrated theJam Jar whilst I was on holiday over Xmas and was so impressed by its performance that I ordered one immediately . I paid £21.60 for a single unit and from the time of purchase have played it every day. I use it conjunction with my iPad and also take the speaker when I visit family and friends. I recommend it everyone that has a Bluetooth media player to buy one. There is also a paired model that does stereo but for convenience and portability this one dies the job

Door Insect Curtain - 4 Piece
Door Insect Curtain - 4 Piece
Offered by Greenfingers Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Fly Screen, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Door Insect Curtain - 4 Piece
The screen arrived quickly and was relatively easy to assemble. There were a couple of small holes in the fabric that were spotted after unwrapping but not worth sending back. As the screen had to be fixed to the outside we used Velcro Tape rather than supplied fitting. Overall it does the job